"Hello joker" i say leaning back in the chair keeping my eyes focused on his every movement as he goes through the kit.

"What are you doing here?" He ask annoyed but i stand up out the seat walking to him before grabing the kit and throwing it on the floor making everything scatter.

"I could ask you the same thing, usually this is the time youre at my place telling our daughter some bedtime story-" i begin until he glares at me.

"Thats the problem im Joker, thee Joker, The clown prince of crime I rob kill and steal what the hell do i look like telling some kid bedtime stories?" He snorts unbuttoning his shirt and i feel my skin get hot.

"SOME KID?! Thats your daughter the one you call your little monster, the one you make sure to tell bed time stories to the one who wants to be exactly like you" i spit out clenching my fist but he only rolls his eyes and walks away.

"I dont even know why i came over here" i huff because honestly this was joker he only does what he wants.

"Yeah me either, im sure she'll be ok pain builds character" he says wrapping gauze around his arm.

"No it doesnt, pain builds mentally unstable psychopaths just like you."

"blah blah blah we done with this chit chat i have shit to do" he snears and i smirk.

"Maybe your doing us a favor because why would i want my child around some dead beat dad...isnt that what you had and look at how you turned out" i force a grin when i see the pain in his eyes, of course it bothered me to say that but i had to push his buttons and i wanted him to know the pain he was putting our kid through. He slowly walks to the counter where his gun is but stops a sinister smirk growing on his face.

"So we both have daddy issues" he begins and i know where hes headed with this. I know hes trying to push my buttons but i cant stop the anger bubbling inside of me. "Didnt your daddy leave you with promises of coming back? Wasnt he the reason you hate men so much isnt he the same man that thought you werent worth anything and started a whole new family?" He yells at me and thats how it starts.

I throw the knife from the sink towards him but he moves yet not fast enough to avoid it grazing his arm. He shoots blindly just missing my head before the bullet hits the chandelier making the power go out and glass shatter everywhere. Opening the cabinet under the sink where the pots and pans were kept i dug my hand in the large red pot i knew a gun was in. Loading the bullets in i crawl to a corner in the kitchen waiting for him to move. The second i hear the crunch of glass i begin shooting in that direction. I hear his laughter and running so i quickly follow and the minute im out the threshold im knocked onto the ground due to an explosive going off.

"Joker you ass!" I yell out trying to push myself up off the hardwood floor when im grabbed by my neck and shoved into a wall knocking down shelves and frames. Opening my eyes im met with firey blue eyes filled with hatred but that doesnt stop me from clawing at his hand.

"You fucking brat" he growls in my face slamming me harder against the wall making my brain feel like its shaking around in my skull so i raise my knee to his stomach as hard as possible and he bends over releasing me in the process. Because its still dark and the only light is the moon light i cant see where either of our guns went so i jump on his back wraping my fist in his tie and pulling tightly as possible. He wanted to choke me i was going to let him see how it feels, so i squeezed until his face turned red. Ramming us backwards i gasp as my back hits the wall and he does it repeatedly until its hard for me to hold on before flipping me over the front of his shoulder on the ground. Raising my hand up to my face i feel the blood under my nose and joker must notice because he runs off but of course im not to far behind especially since i find the machine gun.