One heck of a day.

Start from the beginning

He brushed his fingers across my scar but thought nothing of it as he placed love bites on my neck.

I could hear the twins and Cassie getting up and running outside. Peter flips me over so he was now on me. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but we heard Felix outside.

"Pan." Peter groaned and I could tell Peter didn't want to go out.

"Duty calls." I smirk.

"Don't remind me." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, go do what kings do, I'll spend time with the boys." Peter gets off of me and we go outside.

Peter goes to Felix and I go to Cassie and his brothers.

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk over to Felix and he looked tense.

"Hello Felix, what's wrong?"

"Can I ask you something alone?"

"Sure." It did worry about him because Felix doesn't get worked up that easily.

But I didn't question it. We go about 100 yards from camp and Felix turned to me.

"Is she ok?" He asked.

"Who?"

"Lilly."

"Oh, she's fine. She does miss you, she goes to the castle every day to see if you're ok." I chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"How'd you come back?"

"I made a deal with him."

"Hades! What did you trade?" He asked, knowing I wouldn't make a deal unless it's worth it. In this case, for my life.

"Nothing much. Just my pipes, or so he thinks."

"Are you serious? Pan, your mother gave those to you before she died." I put my hand up to silence him.

"If you heard me, I said he thinks he has my pipes. When I put that spell up so Luna couldn't get to me, I also put a spell on my pipes so that they were indestructible and they wouldn't burn.

I knew that Hades would want my pipes so I wouldn't give them up without at least getting them back. Or making a fake pair to give him."

"And you also knew that I would give the pipes to her to remind her of you."

"Indeed. Now are you going to help me set up or stand here like a lost puppy?" I chuckled.

"Now that's the Pan I know." He teased.
                        *****

We finally set up and walk back to get Luna. Felix and I reach the edge of camp and look for Luna.

I finally spotted her fighting with Jacob in their wolf forms. I saw they were fighting over a book.

Rolling my eyes, I grab my dagger and flung between the 2 wolfs.

They turn to me, the book still in their mouths. I smiled at them and Luna knew what I ment.

She grabbed the book out of Jacob's mouth and transformed back human, walking toward us. She finally reached me and I smirked. 

"Boys, time to go." I yell to the Lost Boys. They all look at me and start running past the 3 of us, running into the jungle.

"Where are they going?" Moon chuckled.

"Doesn't matter." Felix smirked.

"Come Luna." I say, starting to walk.

"Where?" Moon asked, following me.

"You'll see." I smirk. We come to a clearing and I get behind Moon, covering her eyes and causing her to stop.

"Keep walking." I instruct. She does and I soon stop her. I turn her around and uncovered her eyes.

She gasped as she saw her tree house and our anniversary cliff. Moon runs to the edge of the cliff and smiled. I walk up to her and snake my hands around her waist.

"But, this place burned with the fire. And now it's here. I don't get it."

"Magic. Just like when the camp burned down all those years ago. And yet weeks later it was good as new."

"Wait, does that mean that...!"

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Really?!" She yells.

"Yes." I smile. She runs into the jungle and Felix and I run after her. She gets to the old camp to see Lost Boys running everywhere. Some at the fire, some coming in and out of their tents, some climbing ropes. Just like how we left it, except not in flames.

"Surprise." I chuckled from behind her.

"It's back, the camp, the cliff, everything is back."

"It is."

"Our kingdom is back." She yells, hugging me.

"Come on, I want to give you something." I take her wrist and bring her in our tent, which was now bigger then it was before. I bring her on the bed and tell her to sit down.

"Peter, no more gifts." She laughs.

"No, I will spoil you to wit's end to keep you happy."

"You don't need to spoil me to keep me happy. As long as I have you now and forever, I am happy."

"But I think you want to have these." I summon a box in my hands. I open it to see 2 brown leather cuffs like mine. Luna put her hands on her mouth in shock.

"Like them?" I smirk.

"Yes."

"Now to see if they fit." I take one out and put it on her. I put the other one and look at it.

"Peter, is everything ok?" I look up at her and smile.

"Of course love. The question is," I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Is everything ok with you?"

"I-I don't know." She confessed.

"I think I know something to make it better." I lean in for a kiss, kissing her slow. Luna puts her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I place her on my lap and kiss her. I soon break and look into her emerald green eyes.

"How was that?"

"Better." She chuckled. Moon rests her head on my chest and I hold her. I close my eyes and listen to the Lost Boys talking, which I miss.

As I'm listening, I feel a tear fall on my hand. I look to see Luna crying.

"Hey, you ok?" She leans into me and brakes down. I just hold her, letting her fall apart in my arms.

"Don't worry love, I'm here now, and I'm not leaving your side." She eventually calms down, just lying on my chest. I hold her, missing this.

"I missed holding you in my arms."

"I missed it to."