28.

Chapter Countdown "seven"
Leaving this pic here🙂

We waved goodbye to Taehyung and In Ha as they went out of the house

We waved goodbye to Taehyung and In Ha as they went out of the house. Leaving me and Jimin in the living room. Dad and Ms. Han are still sleeping.

I looked at Jimin and plastered a smile. "Aigoo....why are you so cute?" He said as he pinched both my cheeks. I pouted and that made him whine in cuteness over me more.

We both chuckled. "Well winter breaks starts here....I was wondering if tomorrow if your free." He said and scratched the back of his head.

I put my index finger in my chin and pretended to think deeply, then look back at him. I smiled and nodded. He eye smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow then..."He said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead, and his lips lingered on mine for a while. He then pulled away and headed towards the door.

I somehow want to hug him tightly, not letting him go. Feels like he's going somewhere and leaving Korea for good but that's how it is. He took a quick glance of me before going out.

I sighed and slumped back down on the couch. I then heard someone yawn and I turned to look at who it is. It was dad. His clothes from yesterday was on him.

"Soohyun-ah....what time is it?" He said. I looked at my wristwatch. "It's 9am dad." I said and he nodded. He climbed downstairs and went to the couch and sat beside me.

His face was messy and he stank like alcohol. I covered my nose and gave him a disgusted look. "Yah, you smell bad." I said and he clicked his tongue before moving away.

"Anyway, what did you do last night?" I said and he looked at me with eyes widen. He coughed and stood up. "You know what Soohyunie, I'm hungry. Did you make hangover soup? My head is aching badly." He said. I chuckled.

"I did. But I didn't make it. Jimin did." I said and he nodded looking at the leftover soup. He sat down and I went to the cupboard to get two tablets of aspirin. I settled the other one to dad and he just drank the soup like there's no tomorrow.

"Wake Ms. Han up. I'll just put this here." I said as I laid the tablet on the table. I went upstairs and was greeted by Ms. Han with a messy hair and makeup all over her face. Dad's oversized shirt, she was wearing.

In all she still looks beautiful and young. She smiled at me and I smiled. I went in my room and plopped down. I was about to stand up when I heard sounds of pebbles thrown at my window.

I looked at who it was and it was In Ha. I opened my window. "What the hell are you doing!" I said, half whispered-half yelled.

"Come down!" She said. I rolled my eyes and closed the windows before grabbing my coat and wore my winter boots. I climbed downstairs and tiptoed my way to the door.

I managed to get out and there I saw a smiling In Ha. "Why the fuck are you calling me?" I said. She just smiled widely and grabbed my wrist dragging me somewhere.

"Let's have some bubble tea okay?" She said and I nodded. We got in a bubble tea shop and plopped ourselves down. Customers were lining up since it's winter and they need hot bubble tea.

In Ha went in the counter to order whilst lining up the line. I slouched myself on the chair and looked outside.

A man in a hoodie passed by and his face looks very familiar. We did an eye contact for a while and then he suddenly broke it. His eyes...I've seen it somewhere else.

"Yah!" I flinched when I heard In Ha yelling. "Stop daydreaming." She said as she placed our bubble tea on the table.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said and stirred my bubble tea. She took a sip first of her bubble tea before plopping it down and looked at me.

"We had sex." In Ha said. I looked at her. "And?" I said. She rolled her eyes and pointed her index finger at me. "Do you know it was-"

"Kim Taehyung, yes, I know." I said and finally took a sip of my bubble tea. "It was amazing!" She said out loud causing people to look at us.

"Yah, yah, yah. Lower your voice arachi?" I said and she gave me a look. We talked about this and that, not knowing that it's already noon.

We both said our goodbyes and headed to separate ways. I walking alone in a winter afternoon when someone clasped their hand on my mouth.

"Y-yah." I said in a muffled voice. I can feel my surroundings get dizzy and blurry. I was then set aside and there was still a bit consciousness in me.

I managed to look at the person's face.

"Y-Yugyeom?" Then I blacked out.

A/N:

Dun. Dun. Dun....

Huhuhu this story is about to endd...few chapters to go...

How did Yugyeom still manages to kidnap Soohyun?

Find out on the next chapter👌🏻