4.

We went to an arcade after we ate pizza. "Hey Soohyun-ah watch me hit this." Jimin said, flexing his muscles causing attention to girls. Once a bad boy always a bad boy. He then hit it and caused us lots of points. The girls were screaming. I rolled my eyes.

Tickets came out and I got them. I looked at the tickets from my hand. It was too many. Jimin did all the gaming. He promised me too buy a big teddy bear. So sweet.

We went to the next game. "You wanna play with me Soohyun?" Jimin said. Our next game was 'Let's Dance' I fucking love this game. I settled the tickets down and my backpack.

I picked the song. It was AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST by Blackpink. First it was slow then at the chorus part it started to get fast. People were already crowding us. I didn't know he could dance that fast. He looks so cute dancing to KPOP Girl Groups songs.

At last we finished it with a blast. People were clapping. We high-fived each other then we got the tickets.

We gave the tickets to saleswoman and her eyes widened. "You make a pretty good couple." She smiled. I was about to say that were not dating but Jimin said thanks. I blushed.

"You have a total of 1,500 tickets in all. What do you want?" She said. "We'll take the big teddy bear Miss." Jimin said. The saleswoman gave us the teddy bear. "Thank you." I smiled as we left the arcade.

"Wow! I didn't know you could dance well!" I said. He blushed. Aw so fucking cute! "Well when I was in highschool, I joined a ballet class for boys. I guess that made me flexible and help me able to dance well." He said. I must say, he is a flexible dancer. Despite of his height his a good dancer.

"Thanks for today Jiminie!" I said. Wait! What did I just called him?! "Yah! I just want you to get those heavy things in your mind." He said. I felt a growling feeling in my stomach.

"Can we eat? I'm hungry." I smiled and gave Jimin pleading eyes. "Aish, this girl is always hungry. We just had a big pizza 20 minutes ago and now your hungry." Nevertheless, Jimin nodded and we went to a restaurant. "What do you want to eat now?" Jimin said.

I looked over to the menu and finally saw something to eat. "Jimin, I'd like to have BDSM" I smiled. Jimin spitted water at the cashier lady. The cashier lady gave him a sour look. "OMG! I'm so sorry Miss." I laughed. What's in BDSM it's one of my favorite foods.

Jimin pulled me away. I clutched my stomach from preventing myself from laughing. "What the fuck were you thinking! BDSM Holy Shit!" Jimin cursed so loud that people that just passed by us gave us weird looks.

"What! What's wrong with BDSM? Those are my favorite foods." I said. Jimin was about to say something but then stopped. "Wait..what?...ohhhh" he sighed in relief. What does it mean?

"I just spit water on a cashier lady for nothing." He said. I gave him a weird look. "Okay tell me what are those acronyms of food you speak of." He smiled, showing me his eye smile. Fuck you Jimin! My heart can't handle.

"Bibimbap, Daeji bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Mandu." I smiled. Jimin nodded and eventually ordered them for me.

We went to a nearby table and sat down with my favorite food in hand.
I took a big bite of my bulgogi and instantly sip on my coke. "Mmm..kamsahamnida Jiminie Pabo" I said, a little bit struggling on my words because of the full.

"Your most wel- Yah!" I almost choked on my food when he screamed. "Who taught you that word?" He said giving me a glare. "If you won't tell me, then your BDSM might go to the street children." My eyes widened

"Andwaee!! Fine I'll tell you. It's Taehyung. Happy now!" I said biting my bulgogi.

"Aish..I'll make sure him suffer." He said. I admit he's pretty cute when he's mad.

I was happily eating and noticed that Jimin was looking to me the entire time.

"Aish, you look like Jin hyung eating. Maybe you'll be his guest of his series 'Eat Jin'." He said.

After eating, Jimin took me home. "Thanks, for today Jimin. I really had fun." I said. "No probs. If you have problems. Tell me." I bid goodbye to Jimin and went inside the house.

I sighed. I went to the living room only to find an angry face planted in my dad's face. "Appa..." I said. "Where have you been?" He said questionably.

"Uhm...me and Jimin just-" I was cut off. "Jimin! That boy that took you home?" I nodded. "Oh..okay...as long as its not any boy, I'm totally fine with that."

"So...you're okay with Jimin?" I asked. "Of course, I mean with that beautiful body of yours any boy could've touched you but him, he was good." Dad said.

I nodded. Actually I felt good in the arms of Jimin. I went to my room, closed the door and settled my teddy bear in my room. Even though, I have like thousands of stuffies including Kumamon because I love them so much, I would keep it. It's from a specific person you see.

I hopped to my bed and lay down. It's the best day ever.

A/N:

Ayo ladies and gentlemen~

Wassup😊

Sorry if the chapter is kinda short😁

Hope u like it😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12