21.

We arrived at school hand in hand. It was early as hell and very cold as well. The snow that covered the school grounds. Winter break is just around the corner. Three more days to go and the talent night will start.

Not much of a students were in here since it was still early.

Yugyeom's Pov

I went to school boringly early as I see Soohyun she looks beautiful as always. Then I see that Park Fucking Jimin.

They are holding hands. Fuck. I couldn't control my feels anymore as I punched Jimin.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Soohyun said as she cupped on Jimin's face on the ground.

"Come here bitch." I said and grabbed her wrist. She was struggling but I held it tight.

I took her to the janitors closet and pinned her to the wall. "Why are you with him?" I said.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

She looked at me with pitiful eyes but I didn't care. I quickly put my lips in hers. She was struggling as our tongue fought.

Apparently I won. I slowly kissed her neck leaving hickeys on it my hand traveled on her bare thigh to her skirt.

She was apparently liking it. "STOP!" She then said a word. Before she said another I covered it with a sloppy kiss.

I unzipped her dress making it fall to the ground leaving her with her undergarments on. I smirked at the sight.

I kissed her neck and I could hear her moans. That was what I wanted to hear. I put my hands on her breast and she moaned then my hand travelled to her clit.

I was surprised at how wet she is. I inserted my finger in her and she let out a moan then inserted three. She moaned out loud.

I pinned her down. She was struggling. Sometimes I can't really understand her if she was liking it or not. I unclasped her brassiere's strap and threw it.

God her breast looks good. "Please stop." I could see her eyes started to water. I wanted to stop, I don't like to se her cry.

But I couldn't help myself. I knead on her breast and she let out a loud moan. My member rubbing against her clit and I groaned.

I took out her panty and her clit was wet. I licked the insides of her and she moaned. I quickly sucked on it as she grabbed my hair wanting for more. My tongue slid in and out of her.

Then the door opened.

Jimin's Pov

I woke up with a painful pain on my cheek, blood dripping down from my nose. I looked and saw people gathering from me.

Then I remembered what happened. That fucking Yugyeom punched me! I quickly stood up. Finding for Soohyun but she's nowhere to be found.

That bastard must've took her. I went to the hallway, then I stopped as I heard moans from a room. Mixed with cries as well.

That voice was familiar then I realized it was her. I kicked the door open and there they were.

Fucking each other. Yugyeom must've sucked on her clit. Soohyun was there naked. I felt so much anger.

I grabbed Yugyeom's collar and punched him hard and he was on the ground knocked down.

I looked at Soohyun and helped her stand up and out some clothes on. I went out of the janitor room. It was my first time seeing her naked but being in the same room her is awkward.

She went out with a traumatized face. I held her as she stumbled. "Gwaenchanha? Mianhae for coming too late, I know it hurts but I'll report Yugyeom to the principal's office. I'll get him expelled." I said. She just nodded and tears started flowing from her cheeks.

I took her to the clinic. "Mianhae." I said over and over again. I really felt bad about her. To the fact that I was beaten up quickly. I'll make sure that bastard with suffer!

She raped Soohyun and I can't let that fucking happen to her again. "Gwa-Gwaenchanha." She said. Her voice was shaky and I could feel the nervousness of it. "Mianhae." was all I could say.

Part of me was at fault too.

A/N:

Damn! The chapters are getting crazy like hell! Sorry for the SPG scene...
Hope u like the chapter😊