I run and run until I get tired after about 20 minutes. I stop and look up seeing I'm in front of a coffee shop. I step in and take a seat in the back trying not to get noticed. I put my head down on the table and close my eyes trying to hold back the tears.

"Hi are you ok?" I look up and meet with gray eyes.

"Oh yea, thank you." I say trying to fix my hair a little. After struggling I just put it in a pony tail.

"Can I?" He says asking to sit down.

"Yea sure." I say with a smile.

"Hi I'm Christian." Christian says extending his hand across the table.

"Hey I'm Nicole." I think I'll keep Nicole for now.

"So what's wrong I see you were crying."

"Oh that nothing just I needed to think and it was too much for me so I ran from my boyfriend." I explain

"I'll be right back." He walks away and comes back minutes after with two cups.

"Here you go."

"Thank you."

"So it has to do with your boyfriend."

"Yea and my mum I guess I practicality have to choose." I was thinking to go back with my mum or stay with Niall.

"Oh that's tuff how long have you been with him."

"A little more than a month."

"So you love him don't you?"

"Yea why."

"You can see it in your eyes."

I look down blushing.

"Even if you look down I can sti-"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE. AND WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS PRICK." I hear a voice behind me say. Oops it's Niall.

"Sorry Christian I have to go thank you." I send Christian an apologetic look.

"It's ok here." He slides a piece of paper across the table and I grab it before Niall can see.

I walk passed Niall and out the coffee shop. How did he even find me.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE. WHO THE FUCK IS HE BRIDGET AND DON'T IGNORE ME." I just keep walking the opposite way from where I came.

I feel a force pull me back and lips on mine. I try to struggle out of them. I hit his chest put he grabs both of my arms pulling me closer.

I give up and kiss back. Still holding my arms he hugs me.

"Don't leave me like that again." Niall mumbles against my lips.

"I had to think." I say looking down.

"But you had me worried when I came back you weren't there I thought someone took you."

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok will you come back with me." He asks holding my hand.

"Yes it is getting cold." I say

"Here." He lets go of my hand and hugs me from the back putting his chin on my head.

"Better?"

"Much better."

I feel one of his hands leave my waist and I look up to see him flipping off Christian. I swat his hand down but can't stop from giggling.

"Who was he anyway?" Niall asks opening the door for me to his car.

"Some guy I guess he came up to me and asked what was wrong." I immediately regret my words. He had forgotten that was crying before.