Chapter 19.

Louis P.O.V

I open the door to the room and see El coming out of the restroom. She looks up at me and smiles as she made her way or to me. Eleanor wraps her small arms around my waist as I do the same to her. "I love you." I mumble. "I love you, always..." "And forever." I finish.

"What's happening?" She breaks the silence. "Well I don't keep secrets from you so... Michael wants us to do a favor for him and if we don't he will take you guys and do god knows what. So we will go look for Niall and then meet up with him to do this 'job'." I explain. She nods and sits on my lap. "For how long will you be gone?" She asks "A week tops."

"Louis I have something to tell you." "I'm not sure yet but..."

"C'mon what is it?"

"I-I think I'm pregnant."

I swear my heart had just stopped. Pregnant? What am I suppose to do? I know nothing about babies? What if I mess up? But then it hits me I'm going to be a dad. With the love of my life. A wide smile grows on my face. I stand up and grab her by her waist and spin her in the air. "Louisss" Eleanor squeals. "Are you serious?" I ask "I think but I'm not sure." "Good enough for me. I have more motivation than ever to come back alive."

"But Bridget is also pregnant you know." What? Since when? This can complicate some things. No wonder the letter made Niall mad. "How far is she?" I ask "Im not sure about four months." "Fuck ok babe I have to go meet up with Liam be careful and don't leave here without telling Ed or anybody else where you are going and especially don't leave alone, okay?" "Yes Louis I love you always..." "And forever." I lean down and kiss her in her lips and detach myself before it gets too heated and I won't be able to contain myself.

I meet Liam on the first floor and when he looks up I try to suppress a laugh. So instead I smirk. "So Liam what did you do Sophia to say bye." I say when I reached him. "What?" He asks clearly confused. "Well I know what she did to you. By the looks of it she gave you a love bite and you have lipstick all over your face by the way." He looks back to his phone and putting it up to his faces height and taking off the pink lipstick.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK. :(

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO SHORT

EDITED 11/09/14

QOTD: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

AND JUST A LITTLE REMINDER THAT ALL DIRECTIONS ARE HERE EACH OTHER. CAUSE I LIKE THE PICTURE.