Chapter 18.

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall I'm pregnant." I look up to meet with her eyes then to her stomach. "W-what? when?" I ask trying to process the new information. Bridget gets off from my lap and sits next to me. She looks at down at her hands then to me. "I found out six weeks ago and today that I went to the doctor I was told I was three and a half months."

I never thought about what would happen in a situation like this. "Are you going to leave me?" She asks just below a whisper. I embrace her into a hug and whisper into her ear. "Of course not, why would I ever leave you." "Because we are too young." "It doesn't matter this baby is going to be ours and nothing else will matter."

"Bridget I would never leave you, and I wish you could have told me earlier but still, also I could have gone with you today. I love you." I say sitting her back onto my lap. "But won't you get annoyed with me?" "What do you mean?" "Yea I mean the mood swings and the mid night cravings..." "And I'll be with you every step of the way."

Bridget's P.O.V

"Oh and Niall I have to tell you something but first go to sleep you smell a lot like liquor." "But I'm ok I only drank one." "Fine but promise me you won't get mad at me." "Is it really that bad?" "Kind of." "Fine I won't get mad now tell me." I take a deep breath and reach for the letters.

"The first time you told me about Michael he sent a guy over here and told me to meet him at the park. I left after you and he told me that if something didn't go right between you two that he would take it out on me. After that I would see him in some places. Then about a month ago he came looking for you and I said you weren't here so he left after telling me he would keep in touch with me. And today he sent some guy to give you each this. There's one for you Zayn Louis Harry and Liam." I say and hand him the letters. Niall takes the one labeled with his name and reads it.  He eyes turn a dark blue as he storms out of the room taking the car keys.

I panic and the first thing I could think of is calling the other boys.

After about 5minutes of explaining what happened in a five way call they say they are on their way. In less than 10 minutes each guy is standing on the door step. I hand out the letters and say again what I told Niall. They take about two minutes to read the letters and when they finish they look at each other then their girlfriends then me.

At this moment we girls were sent out of the room as the needed to 'talk'. I take out the letter that was meant for Niall and read it.

Niall,

I need you to do me a little favor. I need help as for the rest of your little friends to help me with a little job. I don't know if Bridget has told you but I've been talking to her. It would be bad if you never get to see her again wouldn't it. So either you and your friends help with the job or I'll take the liberty to take each of your girlfriends and make them know what real pain is. Think about it.

Michael.

That's why they sent us out. After about what felt like ten years Liam knocks on the door and enters. "Bridget pack a small bag with clothes and stuff you'll need for about a week. I'll explain on the way." I nod and head upstairs to start packing.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Liam P.O.V

Although we don't know exactly know where Niall went we know who he might be with. We plan and leaving the girls with Ed at the program and then looking for Niall. After collecting what we'll need to end Michael once and for all we head to leave the girls. We reach the gates and the voice monitor speaks, "How many r's?" "6". (A/N *WHISPERS *I HAD TO) Sophia looks at me weirdly and I laugh a little. "It's kind of an inside joke babe." She makes an 'o' shape with her mouth and looks out the window taking in her surroundings. We haven't really actually explained what we are planning on doing so right now they are confused as hell.