Chapter 23

~SIX WEEKS LATER~

"Mrs Horan we are ready for you." The nurse says. I like the sound of that... Mrs. Horan.I think to myself. I walk hand in hand with Niall to the room.

Today we were going to find out what the gender is, of the baby. I'm now five and a half months and my bump is now showing. "Can you lay down on the bed and pull up your shirt?" The doctor asks. "Yea." I respond. "Can you help me?" I ask Niall. He smiles and helps me onto the bed.

After dimming the lights and putting the gel on my stomach a picture starts to show on the screen. "As you can see here there is the head and this is the body." The doctor says pointing to each place. "Now right here..." "It's going to be a girl."

He then takes a few pictures and hands them to us and leaves us alone in the room to get ready. "A baby girl." Niall says with a smile. "I know I still can't believe this happening." I say with the same expression. "Well believe it babe, cause its actually happening." My smile gets wider.

•~•~•

NIALLS P.O.V

I've been nervous for a while as things have been getting complicated. Me and the boys have been trying to get out of the gang life style but its not as easy as it sounds. Usually the only way your out of it is by death but since I as well as Liam Harry Louis and Zayn were the leaders we have another way out.

But other gangs have been finding out and want to take that as an advantage to take us down. So we are going into a rumble with the gang 'The Wanted' They are just the wanna be. The thing is Bridget doesn't know anything about this and I plan on not telling her just so she won't get overwhelmed by all of this.

I plan on getting on very her best side so when 'I go out with some friends' she won't get mad when I come home late.

"Babe can you come here." I say through the house as it echoes. Bridget waddles in holding her stomach. I laugh and help her get to the bed. "Its not funny Niall I'm only five moths and I feel like I'm about to give birth and I feel really fat." Bridget says pouting. I kiss her lips and get my guitar. "I want to show you song I had written a while back almost a year ago along with one that I wrote about us." She smiles and sits Indian style.

"Said I'd never leave her 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt,

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

Body's intertwined with her lips

Now she's feeling so low since she went solo

Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo

And it's no joke to me

So can we do it all over again?

If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes?

And I know just what you'll say if I can make all this pain go

Can we stop this for a minute?

You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it