Chapter 13.

Bridget's P.O.V

I wake up with a bearable but still big headache. The light shining through the window wasn't helping at all though.

Memories of last night flashed through my mind. I smile at them but then my heart melts at what he said 'I love you'. I think that's where I realized that I loved him too. I take off the covers but soon put them back on when I see I'm completely naked. I look at the bed at notice Niall wasn't there. I try to stand up but when I touch the floor I fall. My whole lower body hurt. Fucking Niall!!

"NIALL!!!" I scream. I hear it echo all around the house. Then I hear footsteps on the stairs.

"What?" He asks with a smirk. Acting all innocent.

"What do you mean what? I can't fucking move my legs." I say falling on the bed.

"You wanted it faster." He says walking over to the dresser.

"Uhhhh really Niall until when am I
going to be like this."

"Here and probably most of the day." He says handing me a bra and panties with sweat pants and a tank top.

I look at him and he takes the hint and turns around.

"I don't know why I have to turn around when I've already seen you naked." He asks

"That's different." I say now completely changed. I grab a pair of socks from my bag and get on the bed.

"Can you carry me downstairs?" I say putting my hands up.

He chuckles and puts me on his back. He carries me to the living room and sets me down on the couch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

<THREE WEEKS LATER>

A grab the remote and turn on the T.V while he went to the kitchen to bring me something to eat. I was changing the channels when I hear 'Bridget Nicole Parez'. I stop and see its the news. I turn it up a little and focus on it.

"Bridget Nicole Parez was reported missing about two months ago. Along with her friends Callie Carlyle. The day she went missing her mother received a phone call made by Bridget saying she was taken by about five guys and doesn't know where she was. A few nights later a mall cop spotted Bridget alone. But when he approached her she ran. Although her mother doesn't see why she would have ran she did. It is to believed that she is being threatened and that is the cause of why she ran. Signs also show, she might be suffering with Stockholm Syndrome.

Until yesterday her mother still had hope of finding her only daughter. She was found by the woods by hikers yesterday evening. Her mother identified her body. Bridget was found brutally burned along with her best friend Callie Carlyle."

Along with Callie Carlyle's mother. Both families are heartbroken. The investigation is still going on. The Mullingar Police Department is searching for the mysterious 5 males.

By the time the reporter finished I am crying. I know that Perrie El and Sophia told me but I just couldn't believe it. I wonder how my mum is taking the news that I'm 'dead'. She must be crushed I was the only one there for her. My father won't do anything.

Niall walks in and sees me crying. By that time I had already turned off the T.V. He runs over to me setting down the tray of food on the coffee table.

"Bridget what's wrong?" Niall asks concerned.

"Nothing sorry." I lied wiping the tears of my eyes.

"Hold on I'll be right back." He says and walks over to the other room.

I need to think right now. I get off the couch and got my my vans that were next to the door and put them on I open the door as the cold air passes through me.