Chapter 8

HAHA...crap I should be quiet...hey  as you can see I'm alive and I'm here hiding under my bed with my laptop writing this, Whenilookatyou is still looking for me but she would never check under the bed >:D Soooooo Enjoy the chapter!!!!....crap!

_____________________________________________________________________________

After Ikuto took me home papa and mama say the ring, "YOUR GETTING MARRY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" They both said but mama sound more happy then papa.

"I'm no-"

"AHHH MY LITTLE PRINCESS IS GETTING MARRY!!!!!!" they both said in the same voice like before, "I'm going to call everyone!" mama said grabbing the phone, "NOOOOOO!!!!!" papa said running around.

"I'M NOT GETTING MARRY!!!!" I shout, they both stop, "b..but the ring?" papa ask, I hold it out, "it's a promise ring, it mean that Ikuto is always going to be their for me...forever and always" I said smiling at the ring.

I heard papa gave a sigh, I look at him to see him serious, "sit down Amu" he said, I nod my head and sat down at one of the chairs while mama hung up the phone.

"Amu-Chan...I can see that you really like this Ikuto guy...and well I'm your father and I'm suppose to be over proactive esoully if he's older then you...well...your always going to be that little girl I always love...and I don't want to give you up to any guy that's not good enough for you"

He took a deep breath, "but as I can see he is good for you, he's making you really happy and with that he promise that he would never hurt you and if he does-"

Flames went all over him and he put one foot on the table and a fist in the air, "I will never forgive him!!!! And I will personal kill him!!!!" he said to laugh like a mad man.

"Same goes for me Amu-Chan" Mama said holding up kitchen knife, "haha well I'm getting trier goodnight" I said leaving that...situation and ran into my room.

I gave a sigh and fell down on my bed, "....well that went better then I thought" I said as I roll over on my bed, "Amu-Chan" Ran said, "not now Ran, I want to go to bed" I told her, "Amu-Chan" she said, "what?" I asked sitting up.

I looked at all four of them standing on my bed looking really serious, "what's wrong?" I asked them, Dia fly to me.

"Amu-Chan....it's time for us to go" she said, my eyes widen, "w..what are you talking about?" I asked her, Ran fly to me, "Amu-Chan....you found you truw self without realizing it...we need to go...just like Yoru" she said.

Su started to cry, I could see Miki also started to tear up, "n..no you guys can't go!! You can't go!!!" I saod tears going down my face.

I shook my head, "Amu-Chan....we'r going to miss you" Dia said, "b..but..." I try to say something but nothing wanted to come out, "Amu we have a lot of fun times...we was their for you because you needed us..."

Dia landed on my lap along with Ran, "but now...your all grown up and found your true self...a person the brave, sweet, caring, smart, girl...." Dia said.

"But I need you!! I need you guys with me!!" I cried, "AMU-CHAN!!!!" Su said flying to me, I hugged her, "I'll miss you!!!" she cried, "I'll miss you too...I'll miss you all" I told, Miki fly to me and hugged me, everyone started to join the hug.

"Amu-Chan...we'r always going to be with you" Dia said started to cry too.

"Dia right Am-Chan, we'r a part of you" Ran said.

"Inside you heart" Miki said.

"Forever" Su said.

They all started to fade away, "RAN! MIKI! SU! DIA!!" I cried out, "we love you Amu-Chan" they said, I hold them closer to me.

"I love you too!!" I cried.

My hand felt weightless now, I clinch my head so hard that it was shaking, my door fly open and I saw mama, papa and Ami with Meena in.

"Amu-Chan what's wrong?" Mama asked.

"Where's Ran? Miki? Su? And Dia?" Ami asked me, Meena fly around and then stop as she saw the empty basket that use to be my Shugo Chara beds, she had tears going down her face, "w..what they can't be gone!!" Ami cried.

"What's wrong with you too?" Mama asked as Papa picked up Ami, "their gone...their gone" I said over and over in my head.

"Amu who's gone?" mama asked me trying to calm me down.

"My Shugo Chara's!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Me and Whenilookatyou: TT_TT 

*Whenilookatyou hit me in the arm*

Whenilookatyou: Why did you do that!!! Why did you make them disappear!!!

Me: They had to go sooner or later...TT_TT

*hold up tissues*

Me: tissuse?

Whenilookatyou: Thank you *sneeze*

Me: Soooo what did you think, and I'm sorry about her Shugo Chara's!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

P.s the next chapter is going to be the last chapter!!! TT__TT yeah I know!!!! MY BABY'S!!!!! Oh sorry about the short chapter