Chapter 3

Well I was going to post this chapter tomorrow but then my friend was telling me to post it so here I am...so here it is Whenilookedatyou!!!!! :D Happy!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I open the door my heart stop when I saw him, "Look big sister!! I'm talking to Oneesan!! He can see my Shugo Chara too!!" Ami said as she was playing with Meena.

She then ran out of the room singing some song by Utau of course, still the biggest fan of her.

I looked at him again and smile. I can't believe it. I haven't seen him since he graduate high school and now he's here, sitting on my bed.

"Hey Amu" Kukai said.

"Kukai I thought you were still in Tokyo?" I ask as I sat down beside him

He gave a huge smile, "Just visiting, thought I would swing by and say hey" he said as he put both of his arms around his head.

"You're the sweetest, how about Daichi? Where is he?" I ask looking around along with my Chara's

Kukai put his hands down and looked down

"...Kukai" I said knowing what happen...he put a smile on again and looked at me, "don't have that sad face on, you know guys won't ask you out if you have that on all the time" he said.

I went into a dark corner and got all depress, "I hate my life" I said, "smooth move" Ran said, "here we go again" Miki said, "oh Amu-Chan" Su said.

"W..What did I say?!?!" Kukai asked, I rest my head on my knees, ".....how's Utau?" I asked him, "she's going really good, that's why I'm here" he said, I got up and sat on the bed again he had a big smile again.

He hold up 7 tickets, "what are these" I asked as he hand them to me, "these are Utau concert tickets for everyone to go, you can also bring your little sister.

The door fly open, "YAY!!! I'M GOING TO UTAU CONCERT!!!!!" she scream, "how did she even here me from here room?" Kukai asked but Ami started to sing along with Meena, "were going to Utau concert lalalala whoooo~~~" they both sang.

Yup that's Ami shugo chara, I looked back at Kukai and smile at him, "......is I..Ikuto going to be there? I asked him.

He wiggle his eyebrow, "why are you in love with him?" he asked, my face went red and I looked down.

"Awwww you do!!!......I don't know Amu...Utau has been trying to tell him to come and visited but..." he trail off, "...yeah I know.....t's really good to see you again" I said hugging him.

He gave me a grin, "and when I'm back what do we do?" he asked, I thought for a while then it hit me, I backed away from him, "no! Kikai don't!" I warned him, he smile,"oh come on Amu just like old time" he said.

I grab my arm and pull me downstairs, 'I'll be back papa mama" I yelled, papa look at the two of us and started to freak out.

"WHERE IS HE TAKING MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!! AMUUUUUUUU" papa yelled but we was already gone, "Amu has a boyfriend~~" Ami and Meena sing, "b..boyfriend!!" papa fainted, "oh honey" mama said.

"Just like old time" Miki said, "race ya" Ran said, "you know your going to win!" Su said, "on you mark....get...set..." Dia said, "GO!!!" everyone yelled and fly to meet with Amu and Kukai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow your a better running now then backed then" Kukai said, "I...I..'ve be..en h..hanging ar..ound you a l..long time" I said trying to caught my breath again.

Then I saw my Shugo Chara flying at us, Ran was at the front, but then Dia pass her, "Dia wins!!" Su said, they all land on the ground and tried to caught their breath, "good race" Ran said holding her hand out for Dia.

Dia smile and shook her hand, "let's do that again later" Dia said, "you guys can do it...I'm out of breath" Su said, "same here" Miki said.

I started to laugh and looked at Kukai....I knew what he was thinking.....I pat his back and he stumble, "don't worry Kukia, Daichi is still inside if you..." I told him, he looked up at me and smiled and laugh.

"When have you change so much Amu?" he asked, I riase a eyebrow, "what do you mean?" I asked him, he stop laughing.

"....Hmmm how to put this....you more open free...more open to yourself now..." he said, I blush and looked down, "really?" I asked.

He nod his head, "well come on you dad is freaking out about you by now" he said, I gave a small giggle, "did he really think you was my boyfriend?" I asked, he nod his head.

"Just when I open the door and said I'm looking to you he started to flip out started to say, WHY!!! WHY DOES MY AMU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" he said, my face went red, "oh papa" I said putting my hand over my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See ya Kukai!" I said waving at him, "bye! Remember to gave those tickets out" he said, "I will!!" I yelled as he left.

I open the door, "I'm home!" I said as I took my shoes off, "AMU!!!!!!!!!" papa yelled hugging me, "what is it?" I asked, "did he hurt you? Did he do anything to harm you...did he force you to do something he did didn't he!!!" he said.

"Papa calm down!! He's not my boyfriend he was Utua girlfriend, we'r just friends" I told him, he gave a sigh, "thank you, good you don't have a boyfriend" he said.

I went to a dark corner and got depress again, "I hate my hate" I said, "oh Amu-Chan" all of my Shugo Chara's said.

"What did I say?" papa ask, "oh honey" mama said, I got up and drag my feet to my room which felt old...I looked around my room...it feels like someone been in here, I looked around trying to see if anyone is here.

"What is it Amu?" Dia ask, I still looked around, "....it feels like someone been in my room" I said but then shrug it off and took a shower and went to bed.

Someone else P.O.V

I saw her laying in her bed and after a couple of minute knowing that she's asleep I went down at the balcony and open the door.

"You should really lock this" I whisper, I walked to her and looked at her..."you grown up so fast...Amu" I said then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She started to move a little so I left, "Ikuto!?!" she said sitting up and looked around and then grip her covers...."I guess it was a dream" she said.

I started to chuckle but it fade away when I saw her crying..."don't' worry Amu...I'll see you tomorrow..I promise.

_____________________________________________________________________________

BWHAHAHA Yeah you guys should hate me at the be-

guy: YOU SUCK!!!! WE ALL HATE YOU!!!

Me: ......well Vote and comment!!! And how did you like the ending!!! ;D who do you think it was? BWHAHAHA *started to choke*

Also to the right is Amu all depress :D