Chapter 6

I was thinking...maybe this shouldn't be the last chapter because if it is....Whenilookatyou is going to kill me....Soooooo I'm going to write some other chapters MAYBE!!!! Because I don't know what to write after this so maybe their's going to be three maybe more chapter after this one!!! ENJOY!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

My phone keep on ring, but I just ignored it, it was Saturday and I just wanted to stay in bed and do nothing at all.

"Amu-Chan wake up!!!" Ran said.

"Your phone is ringing!" Su said.

"it's not nice to not answer your phone" Dia said.

"It's from Ikuto!" Miki said.

My eyes shot open and I got up and grab my phone...it really was Ikuto....that mean that yesterday wasn't a dream...my face went red as I open it, "hello?" I asked sitting back down, "open the door" he said.

I raise my eyeborw, "what?" I asked him, "open the door" he sid again, I looked at my door and walked to it, "no, not that one" he said.

I stop, "what door so-" but he cut me off, "turn around" he said, I turn around just to see him at my balcony  door, "how long have you been their!!" I asked him through the phone but then I look at the phone and put it back on my bed.

"For a while now" he said with a smile, I unlock the door and open it and once I did he gave me a big hug, "I miss you" he said.

My face went red but I hugged him back, "well get ready" he said as he backed away, "for what?" I asked him, he put on a smirk.

"for our date" he said then went back on to the balcony  but then he looked at me, "wear something cute" he said and left leaving me dumb stuck.

"Eh?" was all I said, "Amu-Chan?" Everyone wave their had in front of my face, I fell back on my bed, "a D..D..D..D..D..D..D..D..D..D..D..D...DATE?!?!!?" I grab my pillow and cuddle it.

"Amu-Chan stop flipping out!!" Ran said, "but I never been on a date before!...Well with Ikuto!!" I said as I cover my face with the pillow, "Amu-Chan!" Su said, "it's no use" Miki said, "it's okay to be nerves Amu" Dia said, I didn't say anything, "Ran" Dia said, Ran nod her head

"Wait do-"

"Chara Change" Ran finish.

A heart went in my hair, "yay! Let's do this!!!" I said hopping out of my bed, RAN YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!!

"Yay!! I'm going on a date!! With Ikuto!!! Yay yay!!!!!" I took a shower and got change and went downstairs, "Mama, Papa I'm going on my date!!! Yay!!!" I yelled, WHY WOULD YOU TELL PAPA!!!!!!!!

"WHAT!!!!!" Papa ran to me, "A D..D...D...D...D...D...D...DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!" he asked, suddenly mama appear holding papa shoulder.

"Honey let Amu-Chan go on her date, she's already 16 almost 17" she said, then smile at me, "and Amu-Chan"

"Yes mama!!" I said, her smile turn to a evil smile, "if he hurts you just come tell me okay, I'll-" 

"Mama!!" I said, she smile at me again, "have fun" she said, I nod my head and left the house, "I'm going on my date!! Yay!!!"

RAN TURN ME BACK!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

"hehehe" Ran said and I turn back to me, I gave a sigh, "at least your out of your room" Miki said, then it hit me.

"Where's are date anyway?" I asked, everyone shrug, "ugh! he told me that we'r having a date and he didn't tell me where we'r going!!

Buzz buzz buzz.

I look at my phone it had a picture where Ikuto use to play his violin, "what with him and sending me picture ?" I asked as I put my phone up,.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally made it, "Where is he?" I asked looking around, and then suddenly I heard this be this beautiful melody....it's really familiar...

Then I saw Ikuto, he smile at me, the it hit me that song it's really famours here in Japan....I think I still remember the words.

Flowers bloom in spring

Oh, the sky spreads in summer

They’re engraved and sparkling

In my heart

Rain falls in the morning

Even on a day when I shut the window

The light overflowing to my chest

Is from above the clouds

Joy and sorrow

I hold everything close while I’m walking

They’re things that firmly join

My hand

And your hand together

Autumn is at the waterside

Winter lurks at the treetop

There’s a boundless kindness

Deep in the world

Every time when night comes

Let’s offer a prayer

Let’s quietly greet

The day to come tomorrow

Oh, a voice calling out from far, far away

Guides me

As if it smiles

As if it sings

The sound of wind echoes

Joy and sorrow

I hold everything close while I’m walking

They’re things that firmly join

My hand

And your hand together

The song ended and he looked at me and smirk, "I'm surprise that it didn't brake like last time" he said, my face went red, I didn't do that!!" I told him.

He walked to me and kiss me, "come on, this is just a part of our date" he said grabbing my hand and pull me away.

Ikuto...*smile* I always want to be holding you hand like this...forever and not let it go, feeling safe with you.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Me: Awwww how did you like that date....sorry I didn't want to write all the date but I will explain it on the next chapter ;D

Whenilookatyou: Yay! WHOO Yaya a other chapter YAY!!!!

Me: >:D I asked Ran to Chara Change Whenilookatyou so she would kill me :D Soooo I really hope you like this chapter and vote and comment!!!

p.s their the video with the song it's called  ashita kuru hi the English is 'The Day to Come Tomorrow' From the anime Kobato!!! Awesome ANIME!!! Really you should check it out, it's really sad and supernatural, not that much romantic at the begin but at the end it it.