Chapter 2

Sooooo here's a other chapter for all you Shugo Chara fans!!!! Hope you like it!!!! XD And also Ikuto is coming back very, very, soon!!! :D Also there Ami to the right!! She is soooo cute wish I had a little sister!!! 

____________________________________________________________________________

As I was waiting outside Ami's school I looked at the over at the Guardians garden. It brought back wonderful memoires. I gave a small sigh, I really miss those days. 

I grip the Humpty Lock that was still around my neck...Ikuto.

"I really do hate high school, we have two test tomorrow and they think I have enough time to study and do my homework for the rest of the classes" Yaya cried, "All schools does that" Rima told her. "EXACTLY!! This is crazy! Don't you agree with me Amu-chan!!" Yaya yelled over at me but I didn't answer.

Yaya and Rima looked at each other and nodded.

"Big sister! Big sister!!"

Ami voice broke me out of my train of thought, I saw her running towards me with a huge smile, "What is it Ami?" I smiled. 

Her smile only grew wider and she held something out.

Everyone gasp.

In her small little hands was a Shugo Chara egg!?!

"I got one!! I really got one!!" she said jumping up and down. All the charas fly towards it.

"Wow" Ran said

"She really got one" Miki said

"Kawaii! I can't wait to see it~" Su said

"Hha another person to make laugh" Kusukusu said to herself then laughed.

"I wonder if she's cute" Pepe asked.

"It's still an egg but this is Ami Shugo Chara" Dia said.

 The base color was a hot pink with purple lines going around it, it had music note all over it. I smiled at her. This is good, she was worrying about her having an egg this morning and now she has it.

"When is it gonna be born?" she asked looking at her egg.

"Well" I said, "Ran was born later that day I got her, Miki and Su was the next couple of days" I told her, her smile still grew. "Ahh! I can't wait!" she said and once she said that her Shugo Chara egg flew into the air above her.

"It's already being born?!?" 

The egg started to glow, light shooting out of the cracks and then crack the egg open. A beautiful Chara with blonde hair pop out, she slowly open her green eyes, she had a pink dress with music staff and note going around her dress. 

She fly down towards us. Everyone was too shock to say anything but Dia asked the question that was going through everyone head.

"What's your name" she ask

She looked at everyone and pulled our a microphone, everyone tilt their head and got closer to her, she gave a small cough and closed her eyes.

"...Lalala~ whoaaa lala my name is Meena whoaa lalala~" she put her hands out and sang.

...

Everyonewas silence but then Ami eyes shine, "WOW!!! She's just like me!!" Ami then pulled out a mircrphone too and sang along.

"Where are you guys pulling those microphones from?" Rima asked but they kept on singing.

"Nice to meet you Menna-Chan" Su said flying to her, Meena stopped singing and smile at her, "It's nice to meet you too~" she sang.

"Seems like she talks while singing" Dia said, I nod my head, "sound like someone else I know" I said looking at Ami who was still singing. "So, what are you Meena?" Ran asked, "I'm a singer~" she said smiling.

"I looked over at Miki who was drawing her, I gave a small giggle. She never change.

"Wow!! She's really cute though!!" Yaya said staring at her, Meena blushed which made Yaya even more excited, "Kawaii!! Even cuter!!" Yaya squeal, I roll my eyes and laughed.

I looked over at Rima who was smiling, "Hey Meena look at this!!" Kusukusu said.

"Character Change!"

Rima had green stars on her cheeks and she got on the tip of her feet as the other foot rested on her leg and pointed to her left. 

"Bala-balance, Bala-balance!!" Rima and Kusukusu said together.

Everyone burst into laughing.

Rima went back to normal and blushed, "D-Don't do that again" she said turning her head away from Kusukusu who was chucking. I then realize it's getting late out.

"Come on Ami, mama and papa are waiting for us to get home" I told her as I grab her hand. "Bye big sister friends!!" Ami said waving to everyone and then started to sing with Meena again.

"Bye Amu-chan!! Yaya and Rima yelled behind us. "Bye guys!!" I yelled back and walked Ami him, "Lalala whoaaa" Menna and Ami sang together, I gave a small smile. I am really glad that Ami got her Shugo Chara, maybe she can be a Guardian. As I open the door Ami ran towards the stairs.

"We're back!" I yelled as I took my shoes off.

"Oh! Amu, someone's waiting for you in your room" mama said from the kitchen. I tilt my head and looked over at papa who was crying in the living room.

"My little princess has a boyfriend in her room!! A man dares step foot her room!!" he cried, "Honey, I never said it was her-"

"Boyfriend!!!! Boyfriend!!!! Amu you have a boyfriend!?! NOO!! I don't want to hear it!!! AHHHHHHHHH" he ran out of the house leaving dust to follow his path.

"...Oh papa" I said with a sigh.

"Your father is really funny" Dia said.

I nod my head then it pop in my head. Who's in my room that papa would think he was my boyfriend!?! "Who is it?" I asked mama, she gave a huge smile.

"Go look, he's waiting" She said. I gulp and nod my head then walked up the stairs.

My heart was pounding so loud that I think my Charas can hear it, which I was right since Ran asked me a question. "What's wrong Amu-chan?" My face went red and I looked down at the steps. "...What if it's I-Ikuto" I stutter out his name which made my face only hotter. 

They all gasp. Oh great guys, that made me feel better. I decided to walk the rest of the stairs until i was on the last step.

I heard Ami in my room.

"Look Onee-san, I have a shugo chara!!" Ami said to the guy, my heart pounded faster. "Oh~" that hum, "what's her name?"

I decided to stop being a coward and pushed open the door to see Ami singing and my heart sang when I saw him

Oh my god!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

BWHAHAHA Cliff ha-

*someone throws a chair*

OKAY WHO THREW THAT!!!!!....Okay fine!...As I was saying Cliff hanger!! Don't you guys love me ;D

*someone yelled, No we hate you*

-_- ......Well I hate that guy, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

*guy: I'm not going to vote or comment!!*

HAHA I see you!! Your going down!!!!! *jump off stage and tackle him tackle him*