"No, you're brushing your teeth. I'm gonna go to bed."

"I'm serious, Hyung. Maybe that's why you feel sick so much. You need to take better care of yourself."

"Yeah," Ji shrugged.

"I'll be here, Baby. Don't worry." With that, the Human left a small kiss on the back of Jimin's ear before the Hybrid flicked it against his nose.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Kookie," Jimin giggled and rolled to lay beside the Human, on his side with his head propped up on his arm.

"Don't start a tickle fight if you can't win," the younger shrugged, reaching over and fixing the older's collar.

"I'll win one day. Then you'll be sorry, Jeon Jungkook."

"I would pay money to see you win," the taller rolled his eyes and smiled, playing with his hair.

Jimin didn't respond. Instead he just examined his boyfriend.

Jungkook had changed into his pajamas after they brushed their teeth, which meant he put on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. And his face was blemish free this week, so his cheeks looked smoother.

The Hybrid pushed himself up to his knees then threw his right leg over Kook's waist.

"Hyung?"

Jimin smiled lightly, then his lips parted as he pulled the younger's hands from his hair. He pinned the Human's hands to their bed then leaned down and pressed their lips together.

"Babe?" Jungkook managed to speak between kisses.

The Hybrid purred at that and, from the way Jimin was moving slightly, Jungkook could tell he was wagging his tail.

The Hybrid pulled back, sitting up straight and bringing his love's hands to his own thighs.

"Jimin," the Human tilted his head in order to see his boyfriend better.

"I hope you aren't tired, Kookie," Jimin whispered, pulling his shirt over his head before moving to grab the younger's shirt.

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yeah," the older smiled, "why wouldn't I be?"

"Hyung, please tell me you have condoms," the taller's stomach sank in as Jimin pushed his hands under his shirt.

"No," the Hybrid purred, "Still on birth control."

"Shit, Hyung we can't. There's still a chance-"

"Jungkook. Please stop worrying."

The Hybrid moved to place kisses on his boyfriend's neck, biting lightly every few seconds.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to pull Jimin to his chest and flip them over. The older giggled and purred, writhing around as he pushed his hands over the Human's chest.

Jungkook thought for a minute before he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's lips, then his neck, cheek, jaw, shoulder, and collarbone.

"Kookie," the Hybrid giggled, "You got spit on me."

The Human smiled and moved so that he was holding himself up on his right elbow. His free hand came up to caress the Hybrid's cheek. He sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ji pouted, grabbing onto Jung's shoulders.

"Nothing, just....kinda wish....that I was your first."

It took Jimin a second to understand, but once he did, he rolled his eyes. "You will be, diphead."