4.

Jimin had been living with the Jeons for about six months now. It was May and Jungkook's uncle was stopping by for a visit.

The two boys were settled into Jungkook's room easily, since Jimin only had a blanket (that he'd bought himself) and his collar to take with him when he switched rooms.

Mrs. Jeon said his clothes would be okay to stay where they were.

So that's where Jimin and Jungkook stayed for a few hours, huddled under Jimin's blanket just because they felt like it.

Mrs. Jeon came into the room around noon and told Jungkook to come greet his uncle and introduce Jimin.

The two of them slowly detangled from the blanket, Jimin first since he was eager to meet Jungkook's family.

The younger groaned, though, tapping around on his phone a bit longer while Jimin waited for him.

"You can go ahead, Hyung," Jungkook smiled at the other.

The Hybrid shook his head, "Scared....come with me."

Jungkook chuckled and turned off his phone before he pulled himself out of the bed.

They walked downstairs to the living room, where the laughter and chattering was coming from, and both boys bowed to the new face.

"Jungkook," the man beamed, standing up and moving to his nephew, "God, you've grown. Taller than your father, aren't you?"

Jungkook gave a light hearted laugh and barely put effort into hugging the man back.

When they parted his eyes fell on Jimin. "Who's this little thing?" The man asked.

"Park Jimin, sir," Jimin bowed again, "The Jeons adopted me last year."

"They did," his eyes grew wider, "Well, that's unexpected."

Jimin blushed and tucked his hands behind his back.

"Ah," the man exclaimed, "I'm Kim Junho, Mahi's brother."

"Mahi?" Jimin tilted his head to the side.

"Momma's name," Jungkook whispered to the older.

"Oh," Jimin blushed, covering his face slightly, "Sorry, I've always called her Mrs. Jeon."

"Boys, why don't you go make yourselves a snack," Mrs. Jeon said, "Lunch will be late since the meat isn't wanting to soften up."

"Okay," Jungkook quickly pulled his friend away, shutting the sliding doors to the kitchen behind them.

"Jungkook?" Jimin could sense the anger on his friend, "You okay?"

"He's not a good man, Jimin. Be careful. I didn't like the idea of him coming, and now I hate that he's here."

"Why? He's your family."

"Yeah, but my family- besides my parents of course- believes it's okay to use Hybrids. My uncle...is the worst kind of user."

Jimin played with his fingers for a bit, then looked up to find Jungkook rummaging through cabinets. "Jungkook, what's the worst kind?"

Kook stopped moving things around, turning to Jimin before he gave a sad smile, "The ones that sexually, mentally, verbally, and physically abuse Hybrids of all blood. Pure or not."

Jimin gulped at that, reaching back and grabbing his tail before he started playing with the fur.

"Hey," Jungkook walked over and placed his hands gently on Jimin's cheeks. The older looked up and Kook smiled. "I won't let him hurt you. Just stay with me. He'll be gone in a day or two, promise."