15.

He'd never fixed himself up like this before.

Jimin usually just dressed comfortably and made sure his hair didn't resemble the famous picture of Einstein.

But he was going on a date with Jungkook. Not just anyone, but Jungkook. His first love, his first kiss, his savior.

Jungkook was at their parents' house, getting ready as well.

Jimin had made sure he went home Friday night, just so that he could doll himself up and surprise the Human.

When Jungkook got into Jimin's car, he realized just how nervous he actually was.

He couldn't even look at Jimin as they greeted one another (he just clicked his seatbelt into place).

Jimin kept quiet for a bit, biting his lip and glancing at the human. He was glad Jungkook wasn't an alpha. He couldn't smell the arousal pheromone in the air. Jimin could, though, and he knew he needed to get himself under control.

"You look nice, Kookie," Jimin giggled, "Actually don't have holes in your pants for a change."

"Ah, says you!" Kook crossed his arms, "You had those jeans that had the whole right side took out at the top!"

"What?" The Hybrid laughed out.

"The thigh part!" Kook whined, his eyes falling on Jimin for the first time, "The front was gone down to your knee!"

"Oh, those," Jimin giggled, "Yeah those ones got tore up by a dog at...at um..." he cleared his throat then shrugged. "Well, it doesn't matter where."

Kook pouted and unfolded his arms, turning in the passenger seat slightly to face the Hybrid.

It was quiet for a moment longer as Jungkook took in the Hybrid's makeup and black dress shirt that was tucked into his black jeans.

"Tell me," Kook said quietly, "I've been gone for a while, tell me what you've been doing."

"Ah, Kookie...you don't want to hear all that."

"No...I do. Because I still feel like we've changed so much and I know how you were when we met the first time. But this time you're different. You're a whole new Jimin that I haven't gotten to know yet."

"A good new or bad new?" The older asked.

"Good," Jungkook nodded, grabbing the older's right hand from the steering wheel, "I don't think I can be convinced that there's any bad in you."

∆∆∆∆∆

"Seokjin hyung worked for...a year and a half with us. Then one day a volunteer couple offered to adopt him. He got to know them and eventually lived with them. They're last name was also Kim. Kim Namjoon and Kim Sunhee."

"A married couple?" Jungkook asked.

"Mhm," the smaller male nodded. "They let him continue work at the soup kitchen with us, and then...well," Jimin frowned and looked to his bowl of soup, "Your mom had her fall. Seokjin hyung and I tried to keep the kitchen open, but we had no idea how to basically run a restaurant that had no income. So, the bills got to be too much and...we lost the place."

Jungkook recognized the despair in Jimin's eyes, yet he smiled, "Hyung, did you ever realize what I went to college so long for?"

"No," Jimin shook his head, glancing up at the Human.

"Hm," Jung smirked, "I have a degree in science and anatomy, now. I plan on being a vet for Hybrids. And I want to be able to open a free health clinic for homeless hybrid to visit."