8

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

Draco has been quiet since dinner.

I sat next to him on the couch and said "Are you okay, Draco?"

He grinned and said "I am perfectly fine. How about you? How are you feeling?"

I shrugged and said, "I am pretty good."

Later, when we went to sleep, Draco didn't sleep with me again. Though, I was not able to sleep because I wanted to know what Draco is thinking and I can not figure it out.

So, I decided to get up and walk.

I grabbed my invisibility cloak and walked out - the halls are dark, empty and cool: perfect for a midnight stroll.

I noticed Blaise and Neville sneaking off.

I grinned, happy for the both of them. But not too far away, I heard talking.
I went to see who it was and found Ginny and some other girls I did not recognize.

"I cannot  believe how many faggots there are here: Dean and Seamus, Neville and Blaise - It's disgusting! Four males...ad they are all faggots.... Ugh and Harry, he's a fucking whore, getting knocked up like he did." Ginny said, shaking her head.

Another girl nodded in agreement and said "I know right! I am just as surprised as you are. I mean, he cross-dresses and broke up with you because he is a faggot. Then, gets knocked up by Malfoy! Malfoy would never even love him. Because he is a disgusting, freaky faggot."
I had heard enough and I walked away, tears in my eyes, threatening to spill. 

I went straight back to my room, laid in bed and cried myself to sleep.

Draco p.o.v

I woke up before Harry and walked into his room.

I went over to his still sleeping body and went to shake him awake when I noticed that his pillow is wet and he has tear tracks down his face.

I quickly checked his wrist and, thank Merlin, he did not cut.

"Harry?" I asked shaking him awake.
 "Mmm." he replied, slowly waking up.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down and rubbing his side.

Harry pushed me away and said "Just leave me alone." then went to get ready.

I stared at the bathroom door, confused.

As far as I know, I have done nothing wrong. But, I decided I'll ask him on our way to breakfast. So, I quickly got ready and waited.

Once Harry came he just glanced at me and kept walking. I went to catch up and said "Harry...Harry talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"
"Just leave me alone. Don't bother." He said and walked faster.

"Harry please." I said, grabbing his arm.

He pushed me into a wall and yelled, "Just leave me alone, Malfoy!" and he stormed off.
I just stayed at the wall and stared at his retreating butt. I mean damn!

Then, the She-Weasel came.

"Finally, I get you alone!" She said.
"What do you want, bitch." I replied, wiping off invisible dust.
"How dare you knock up my Harry?" She asked.
"Yours? I am quite sure he broke up with you last year because he's gay." I said and began walking away.

She pushed me against the wall (what is with people putting me to walls this morning.) and said

"He is my  Harry no matter what,  I will  get him and get rid of that abomination that is inside of him. He will  be mine." and, with that, she let go and walked away.

Shit, I need to get Harry!