4

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

It's now Sunday, Draco and I are eating at separate tables. I decided, earlier, to wear a pink dress that goes to my knees, with flat, black dress shoes. Ron and Hermione are glad that I am finally accepting myself to the point I would wear my girl clothes in public. The best part is: no one is questioning me. 

"I still can't believe you have to marry Malfoy!"  Ron exclaims, glaring at the food on his plate.

I shrug "It could be worse." 

"How?" Ron asks.

"Malfoy could just ignore me, make me go through this alone. He could have forced me to abort the child." I respond.

"Why don't you?" Hermione asks. I shrug and continue eating.

"Well, either way, Malfoy ruined your life," Ron says, and the three of us agree.

From the back of the room, Malfoy came up to me and asks, "I ruined your  life?"

"Malfoy-"

"No Potter! You ruined my life more than I ruined yours! I had plans and all thanks to you getting pregnant, I have to quit some of them! And now all I am is a disappointment in my parents' eyes." He says, with watering eyes. 

"Well, I had plans, too! I'm the one who is pregnant, I'm the one carrying this child! I had a crush on you and then, you used me! I wanted to go and find someone who actually loved me, but no, I have to settle with the man who used me!" I say, then run to my room and slam the door shut. I curl up on the bed and begin to cry. 

Nothing can go right for me, absolutely nothing! First Dumbledore dies, then the war and now, my school enemy got me pregnant after using me!

I hear a soft knock on the door and Draco quietly say, "Potter." 

"Leave me alone, Malfoy! You don't even need to speak to me, all you have to do is marry me. When we get a house, we won't need to share a room and we can have as many 'affairs' as we want. I am sure you'd like that, that's what you would want, isn't it?" I say. 

"No, Harry, I am sorry! Plus an affair would look bad on the family name. And you're right, I hurt you more than I realized! It was my idea to get you to the Room of Requirments, I shouldn't have used you. I have ruined both of our lives." Malfoy says, with a little bit of guilt in his voice.

Draco p.o.v

I stand outside the bedroom, glaring at the door.

"I'm sorry for pointing out that you did.....I guess we should just forgive and forget, right? We will be living with each other, I guess, we should at least  try to be civil." Harry responds, opening the door.

Harry p.o.v

We sit on the couch and have a polite conversation, then we go to lunch and eat at our rightful tables.

I tell Hermione and Ron about what happened and they just shrug and Ron says, "Well what are you gonna do? He is a prat!"

I nod and say "I just hope I will get used to him. I mean, I'm sure we'll soon be able to live together just fine without wanting to kill each other." 

They nod and Hermione says, "I am sure you will. Especially after you have the child."
I nod and continue eating.

After lunch, we decide to go for a walk around the Lake - Draco and his two friends (Pansy and Blaise) joined us.

"So, the wedding, where is it going to be?" Pansy asks, smiling.

"Umm, I think anywhere Draco wants is fine. I can't really think of anything." I say.

"I think the more important question is when, just as long as I marry Harry within three years, it'll be fine. To be honest, I've always wanted a winter wedding. It is just...so...beautiful then." Draco says, grinning at me.

I nod in agreement. "That would be nice. Inside or outside?" I ask.

"The party would be outside. The marriage and dinner will be inside, maybe near a window so we can see outside." Draco says. We then sit down and look at the lake.