3

*Edited*

Draco p.o.v

Shit! He's going to tell them.

"Draco decided to one-night-stand me... I thought he liked me, but he told me that I was 'just to see if he's gay'. He used me." Harry said.

Mother turned to me fire in her eyes and her nostrils flaring.

"I honestly cannot believe you! Draco Lucius Malfoy, not only did you make him pregnant, but you used him! I bet you were obvious to how you hurt him! After all, he has done for us!" 

My mother shook her head in disbelief and walked out.

My dad then said quietly "Not only are you a faggot but now you have disgraced the family name. I am disappointed to call you my son." then he walked out.

 I looked at Potter, who does not look as happy as I thought he would have for ratting me out.

"Well, Potter, you happy?" I asked.
"A little, your father is a jerk though," Potter said, looking down at his shoes.

I shrugged as McGonagall allowed us out of the hospital wing and led us to our new room that Potter and I have to share.

His friends have not left him, both still giving me awful looks. I think I'm fearing for my life.

We walked in and McGonagall decides to leave.
The room is a mixture of the Slytherin common room and the Gryffindor common room.

There are two doors - I'm hoping both to separate bedrooms.

We walked up to the closest one and saw that's it's a nice bathroom - much like the prefects.

Then to the other one - which is a bathroom - the curtains are silver and green, while the sheets and blankets are red and gold.

Granger and Weasley both left, deciding we can use this time to try and get along and settle in.

"Looks like we are sharing a bed," Harry mutters quietly.

I laughed and said, "Merlin no, you take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

Harry turned to me, confused "Why are you going to sleep on the couch?"

"Because you're pregnant. I may hate you, but you are pregnant. However, if you weren't and we were somehow forced into this situation, I'd be kicking you onto the couch." Draco explained.

I nodded and said, "Okay...thank you."

I just began setting all my clothes into the dresser, Harry doing the same. I did not pay much attention but when I looked over at him, I swear I saw girl clothes. But I just went back to what I was doing.

Once we finished, it was time to go to dinner. I turned to Harry and said, "If we are going to be married, we might as well start spending more time together and, well, be more civil"

Harry nodded and reached out to shake my hand, I shook and he said, "So, do you want to eat together o-or.." he trailed off and looked at the floor.
"We can eat together a few times I guess - if we feel like it, I mean. We do  have to get used to eating together - my table or yours?" I asked.

He looked up and said, "Your table at dinner, mine at lunch? Separate for breakfast?"
"Sounds great, follow me," I said and led us out of the room and to the Great Hall. "And please act civil around the Slytherin."
"I will," Harry said quietly.

We sat down and began eating. Weasley and Granger came over giving me dirty looks, again. I just ignored them and acted normal.
Harry just sat quietly and ate. I looked around and noticed everyone acting normal, but were glancing at Harry with questioning looks.
"How is everything going, Harry?" The Weasel asked.
"Surprisingly okay, everything is fine," Harry said smiling.

 Once we finished eating, we went back to our new room, took showers, got ready for bed and went to sleep - me on the couch and Harry on the bed.

The next day (which was Saturday), we decided to stay in the room and get to know each other. But Harry is, for some reason, wearing a dress but I decided to ignore it and call us in some food, not really feeling like going to the Great Hall.

"Ok, I have to know...w-why are you wearing a dress?" I asked breaking the silence.
Harry looked up and said, "Well...u-umm..s-sometimes I just..l-like to wear g-girl clothes...but I-I don't go by she when I do...I just..like it.."
"So.. you're a femboy?" I asked, remembering Pansy telling me about that.
Harry nodded and said, "Y-yeah... I g-guess."
I nodded and said, "Cool. Why do I never see you in girl attire?"
"I don't really wear it...outside of my dorms..." Harry said.
"Do Hermione and Ron know?" I asked.
"Yeah, they're the only ones."
"What about the muggles you live with?"
"Like hell, I'd do that, they would beat me within an inch of my life. As soon as I was able to, I got my own apartment and there is where I started alone. The only time I did wear these clothes at the Dursley's was when they would go on long trips without me." Harry explained.
"Oh...okay, I guess that makes sense," I said, ignoring the fact that they beat him.

He seems fine, that is all that matters. I mean, if he was abused, someone would have known...

                                                                                         right?