We Need Your Help

Start bij het begin

"C-Could you sign my hat, Miss (Y/n)?" He asked. "Of course." You set your items down and signed the man's hat and well as the other gentlemen's behind the counter. They bid you a goodnight, or well morning, as you walked back to your car. Jumping into the driver seat, you crack open your jack and took a big needed swing. Putting your car in drive, you pulled away from the Gas-n-Sip and trudged onward. After driving another hour, you pulled up to what looked like a park and a big open lake. It was still dark out so you could hardly see what was in front of you. Grabbing your drink, and your jerky, you got out of your car and headed for a bench you saw that was along the lake.

Sitting down you took another drink and pulled your phone out from the inside of your jacket. Seemingly, everyone had called you over a dozen times and texted you more than two dozen times. Letting out a frustrated sigh, you turned the vibrations to silent, and slid your phone back in your pocket and ripped open your packet of jerky. Taking out a big piece, you looked up to the bright stars that were soon going to fade from the morning sun. As your head was tilted upward, a cloth came in contact with your mouth and nose. You struggled for a bit to get out of the person's grasp but soon darkness consumed you and you fell limp.

*******************

Jared, Gen, Katharine, Matt, Karen, and Jensen watched (Y/n) drive off. "Dammit!" Jensen punched the air in a huff and stormed back inside. Everyone watched the road for a bit before seeing if Jensen was alright. As the group re-entered the (Y/l/n) household, Jensen was putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys. "Jay, where are you going?" Jared asked Jensen stopping him in his tracks.

"I'm going to find my girl. She needs help. I'm going to go help her." Jensen pushed Jared back and moved to the door until Matt grabbed Jensen's elbow. "Don't go out. (Y/n) will be back. Give her an hour or so. It's only 10:20, she'll be back. She won't go too far." Matt released Jensen's elbow and moved past a frustrated Jensen. Jensen rubbed his hand down his face before taking off his jacket and moving into the kitchen. Karen gave Jared and Gen a to-go container of dinner so they could head home and grab the kid's from Jared's parents.

Jensen sat in the back yard with a beer in one hand, and his phone in the other. Jensen had texted, called, and left voicemails for (Y/n). He hoped that you would be okay but he really wasn't sure. Matt and Katharine sat in the living room together also messaging their sister and trying to find her. Karen cleaned up from dinner and headed to her room to call her daughter. Karen slipped into (Y/n)'s room and began to clean to keep her mind off the worst.

As times passed, 2:20 came up quickly and Jensen was in a panic. He hadn't heard from (Y/n) at all. Last time she spent the day away, (Y/n) told them where she was going and to leave her alone. This time she just drove off, telling no one where she was going. "Okay, I can't handle not knowing where she could be. I'll calling Ryan and making him come down here with Cliff." Jensen stated walking into the living room announcing his plan to Katharine and Matt.

"Hey Ryan, I need a favor from ya. You busy?" "..." "Perfect. I don't mean to bother you. I know I told you that if I was with (Y/n) you were off duty. And that's the case, but (Y/n) hasn't been home in a few hours and I'm getting worried." "..." "Can you and Cliff come down? I'll pay for your tickets and make it a fast fly." "..." "Thanks Ryan. I'm getting worried and could use your help." "..." "Okay, I'm going to get the tickets now and I'll send to you." With that, Jensen hung up with Ryan and scooted over to the office and paid for two tickets for Vancouver to Austin. Jensen sent the tickets to Ryan.

"Okay, Ryan and Cliff are headed to the air port now. I'm going out to look for (Y/n). I'll be back." Jensen grabbed his keys and his jacket. "Bringing Ryan and Cliff into this? I really think that (Y/n) just took off and will be back soon." Matt said moving Katharine from his lap as she had fallen asleep about an hour ago. "I know man, but my gut is telling something's up. I don't know. For some reason, and I hate to think this low, but David is popping up in my head," Matt looked at Jensen with wide eyes. "I don't know. I mean could he have really followed us down here? I know Ryan and Cliff will help. I'll call if I find her." Matt and Jensen shared a bro hug and Jensen went to his car.