Canada. (Possessive!CanadaxReader)

Matthew and you had been friends since god knows how long. You weren't really sure. But you knew he had loved you for a long time. In fact, he rarely ever let you be alone. In fact, he was the only friend you had. Although, to be fair, he only became like that after he got beat up in college. He died and came back. It was extraordinary. But he was a different person. He only asked for you. Nobody else - not his brothers or parents. Just you. It was sweet but scary. You always had a crush, but nothing more.

~+~

It was night time and you were getting ready for bed. Matthew had practically moved in. He had his own bed in your room. It was rather creepy. You don't know how your parents agreed to it, but they did. You had just slipped under your blankets when you noticed him sitting on his bed, staring at you. "(Y/N).. A little bird told me you were hanging around the Australian boy, Logan.." Matthew had a dangerous gleam in his eye. "I.. I mean, yes I did. He's nice to me," You heard Matthew scoff. "He just wants to get into your pants. You really think he cares about you? You know you only need me to be happy," His voice was so rough as he said those words.

"Matthew.. He's just a friend," You tried to reason with him, but he didn't accept it. "I don't care. I forbid it," You sat up and felt the anger rising. "Matthew, you can't control me. You're not my father, hell you aren't even my boyfriend. And for a good reason," You spat back. You saw his eyes change in that moment. He stood up, a cold look in his eyes. "Is that so~?" He cooed as he made his way to the door, locking it.

Your heart stopped in your chest. You were terrified. "Matthew.." You whimpered as he made his way to your bed. You watched him with wide eyes as he crawled onto your bed, pushing you onto your bed. "You are mine," He hissed as he forced his mouth onto yours. Holding your body down with his own, and restraining your hands with his. You tried fighting him. But he was much stronger. Your parents were on holiday which didn't help. Even if you screamed, nobody would save you.

You couldn't help but cry as his lips moved from yours to your neck. And then a sharp pain hit you and you screamed. "MATTHEW," You cried out, trying to use all your might to push him off. You wanted it to stop. It hurt. When he did stop and let go, he bit his wrist and forced it to your lips. Your eyes were wide with terror as you were forced to gulp down his blood.

"Now.. You are my little slave.. Forever and always.. mine~"