My Angel Chapter 20

"Get her out of here." Cameron hissed at me.

"I don't think anyone should be leaving." Skye said stepping out of the shadows. "The more the merrier."

"What do you want Skye?" Dakota cried.

"You." He replied, "You were not suppose to leave. What a bad, bad girl you are."

"Your such a retard." I screamed at him as he pushed us out of the restaurant. "Do you really think that Dakota would want to stay in hell?"

"I do, why wouldn't anyone else want to?"

"Oh my god Skye, you're an idiot." Cameron commented.

"I didn't get the memo that this was rag on Skye day. You stupid Angels are always getting in my way. You think you can stop me. But look at what happened last time." Cameron started to cry. "That's what I thought." He laughed to himself.

"Now, you are all going to be good little girlies and keep your mouths shut. I'm going to keep mine shut as well. If you knew my plan, you would try and stop me. We wouldn't want that now would we?"

"Yes." Dakota whispered under her breath. He could still hear her. He gave her the finger, and left us with a warning.

"Don't you dare try and get in my way. Because if you do, I can guarantee that things will only get worse."

We walked back to Cameron's house. Dakota was scared crapless. I was worried about Matt and Cameron was complaining about how she didn't get to finish her salad.

The guys were waiting for us by the front door. Matt looked terrified and Clyde looked worried. I felt bad; Cameron and Matt ran into a hug. Matt tried to calm Cameron while she cried, but you could tell that he also wanted to cry.

"Where have you been?" Clyde asked me. "Hannah got worried and read through Cameron's thoughts." He turned to Dakota "I thought you were dead." There was a long pause. "But I'm glad you're not." She laughed.

"I'm so sorry Matt. I tried so hard to protect you. But I just couldn't!" she bursted into tears again.

"Don't worry." He reassured her. "That creep will never get me, and if he does, I'm not going down without a fight."

"You have no idea what you are up against." Dakota put in "Skye is a lot different than he appears to be in human form. He is also pretty ugly as a demon. Plus he's not just a demon. He's the son of the devil." I shuddered at the thought. Can you imagine Matt in a fight with the son of Sainten? That wouldn't go well on Matt's behalf.

"Dakota, stop trying to scare him! He's under enough pressure as it is." Cameron hissed between tears.

"On the up side." I added "Now you can come to the game with us. I heared that something very special is going to happen." Everyone laughed except for Tegan. He had no idea what was going on, and I'd like to keep it that way, so would Jordan. I cheeked my watch. Four pm.

"I have an idea. Why don't we rent a movie and hang out tonight. Tomorrow, we can make up our game plan."

"Game plan?" Clyde asked. I knew he knew what I meant; he just wanted to bug me. But now was not the time.

"Funny."

"We can't all fit into my car. So why don't Cam and I go get the movie while you guys, oh I don't know, do what ever you do when you have free time."

Matt and Cameron took of for the nearest Blockbuster while the rest of us pilled into the Gamblin's residence.

"Samantha, may I please speak with you for a moment?" Dakota asked.

"I don't know who Samantha is. Sorry Dakota."

"Sam, I need to speak with you for a moment." I knew that would get her. She hates being called Dakota almost as much as I hate being called Samantha.

"Okay, hold on a minute Kota." She smiled in satisfaction.

"Try not to break anything while I'm gone." I told Clyde.

"It's my house." He said mockingly.

"That's the point." I kissed him on the cheek and skipped over to the back door, where Dakota was awaiting me.

"That was nauseating," she said, pretending to gag. "I didn't know you guys were together."

"Well, I would have called you, but apparently there is no cell phone reception in hell."

"Funny." She said opening the door. "I never really got to tell you how much I really missed you. PDA's aren't my thing. Any way, the day that Skye took me away, I still trusted him. He told me he loved me and that he wanted me to go with him. But I was wrong to trust him. He tortured me Sam!"

"I can only imagine. I'm scared for Matt, and he's probably twenty times more scared."

"Tomorrow, I'll stay here and make up the "game plan" while you Clyde and Cameron train Matt for the worst. I'll make up a training program during the movie."

"Sounds good. Thanks Dakota, for everything. I mean you helping someone you don't know. That's unusual for you." She laughed.

"Are you ladies done your little chat? The movie is here." Matt called to us from the living room.

"Man I'm going to miss that guy," Dakota said under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing."