My Angel Chapter 5

* Ding Dong! Ding Dong! *

Man that doorbell was loud. I could have answered it after the first ring, but since Cameron was the hostess, Clyde and I decided to let her get it. She ran but us and yelled,

"Thanks for answering it!" Then opened the door. She seemed very disappointed when she found that the people at the door were only Tegan, Jordan, Robbie and Hannah.

I was personally hoping for someone else. Tegan went in the back to help Cameron bring out the food. I don't think he trusted her alone with it. Hannah practically ran to Skye and Jordan and Robbie came over to talk to Clyde me, well just Clyde really.

" Sam! Is that really you? I haven't seen you in such a long time! I love what you did to your hair." Gay guys rock!

" Thanks! I really like it too."

" So do I." Clyde winked at me.

The guys went on talking about football, university and university football. I snuck away to see if Cameron was having fun or not, I noticed that she was standing by herself. Were did Matt go?

" Hey Cam!" there were so many people here! " You all right".

" What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Matt just went to the bathroom."

By now, pretty much everyone had arrived at the party and it was going great until, well you can guess who started a fight. Luckily there was no blood...yet.

" Look man!" I could hear Matt saying, " She doesn't like you okay! She's here with me. If she liked you, she would have been here with you!"

Great! Skye was having another mental break down over Cameron. It's hard being that girl's best friend.

" She does like me! You have absolutely no idea to just how close we are! Your way to stupid!" Time for me to save Matt's but, again.

" Skye calm your hormones alright? Matt and Cameron are dating! Deal with it! Just because she's not with you does not mean she is going to die or something. She's just as safe with Matt as she would be with you or any other guy. Cameron is a smart girl. She can make decisions with out..."

He hit me! Skye took his fist and punched me in the face. Now I know what must have happened between Matt and Skye the first time. What does this guy have against me anyway? I'm not going out with his obsession.

" Okay buddy! You have gone way to far this time. You don't just punch someone in the face because they were standing up for someone else." Clyde was so cute when he was standing up for me.

" I can do what I want thank you very much!" Skye was such a retard! If Clyde weren't already handling things, I would have punched him right back. But I restrained myself.

" Not while you're under my roof. Now, I suggest you take a hike before I'm forced to call the cops."

"Pffft, I'd be happy to leave your stupid party, I was getting bored anyway." And with that he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I was so overwhelmed! I was just punched in the face by a real monster. I was asked out by an angel and the whole thing was just so crazy that I passed out. That's right passed out! Luckily, Clyde was standing close enough to catch me before I hit the floor.

" Alright everybody." Cameron told them, " Back up and give her some air. Go back to talking and dancing, and what ever you were doing before."

Cameron told me that her and Clyde carried me upstairs and laid me down on Cam's bed.

" Was that really necessary?"

I was now soaking wet after Clyde had soaked me with a big bucket of water.

" What happened? Did Skye hit you to hard? Because if he did I swear to go he is going to die!" Man this guy is protective.

" No it wasn't all him. It was everything that happened today. I guess I got a little overwhelmed."

" I can think of a couple reasons" Cameron nudged Clyde. I don't know why they keep doing that! It was really starting to get on my nerves.

" So is the party over?" I asked quietly.

" Not really, but a bunch of people left after you and Skye got into your little disagreement. The only people that stayed were the guys and one of my sister's friends Macey." Cameron sounded disappointed. I guess I ruined her party. Great, now I felt bad.

" I'm sorry I ruined you party Cam, I guess I should learn how to keep my mouth shut."

" It wasn't your fault," Clyde told me. " You were just trying to help your brother and that's a great thing. I've got something to show you, if you're feeling up to it."

I nodded and sat up He took my hand and lead me to the back door. He opened it for me and led me outside. I've never been in the back of their house before. There was a beautiful lake with a back deck. A perfect view of the stars.

" Wow! This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!"

" Second" Clyde laughed. He lead me over to a spot were he laid down a blanket. I'm guessing it was for us to sit on.

I sat down and pretty much fell backwards, luckily he was there to catch me again.

" Sorry," I said, " guess I'm still a little unsteady from earlier."

" That's fine with me." He said with me still in his arms, and then he leaned down to kiss me.