My Angel Chapter 13

It only took us about an hour to completely finish the cake. It turned out perfect. All we needed to do was add the writing but that could wait. It wasn't long before we reached the Gamblin's house.

"You are going to love this place!" she exclaimed. "They have the coolest things."

"Well since I'm still a bit overwhelmed over the Angel thing, and Angel store should be even more astonishing."

She pulled out an old looking remote control out of her purse. She pushed a big button in the middle and the door pulled away into two vertical walls. Inside were two Kia Fortes. One pink and one orange. My friends have odd taste in car colors.

"Come on." Cameron said. She stepped into the garage and walked through the cars. I followed. At the back of the garage was another door. An old looking wooden door to be exact. It took the both of us to pry it open.

I stepped inside and to my amazement, there were stairs leading to a cloud. An Angel store on a cloud. Who would have though?

"Be careful." She warned me. "The stairs are very fragile, you will have to step very lightly."

The walk up the stairs was a slow one. It took me a while to get up them without breaking anything. But I managed. On the top of the cloud was a normal looking Wal-Mart from back in reality. It had a clothing department, a food department and an electronic department.

"What's so special about this place?" I asked Cameron. 'It seems pretty normal to me."

"Come with me and I'll show you." She said.

We passed all the normal things like books and clothes. Now we were walking through what looked to be a magical pharmacy. An odd looking girl about my age was working on some kind or potion behind the counter.

'This is the potion department. Where they make magical remedies like wing paste."

"Oh"

"There is also a special are where books and magazines come to life and act things out. Kind of like a movie on paper."

We sat down and opened one of the It Girl magazines. In side on the front page, a girl with black and blue hair popped up in a hologram and read to us.

"Black hair with color is very IN with teenaged girl aged fifteen to nineteen." The hologram faded as Cameron closed the magazine.

"She reminded me a lot of a friend I used to have, Dakota was her name."

"You knew Dakota Steeves?"

"Yeah, we were best friends up until the day that Skye left town a few years ago."

*Flash Back*

'Come on Sam hurry up! You're so slow!"

"No Kota, you're just really fast." It was the middle of July and the sun was blazing hot. It was the "going away" party for Skye and being his girlfriend, Dakota had to be there at least and hour early. So she led the way through a short cut.

"We have to be there on time! You promised that you would come early with me. You can't just bail on me now!" her lip piercing sparkled under the sun as she pouted.

"I know I promised, but why do we have to be there so early?"

"Because this might be the last time I ever see him!" she retorted. " I want to spend as much time with him as possible before he leaves!" she sounded as if she was going to cry.

I could care less if I ever saw him again. I thought to myself. But I didn't want to hurt her.

"I know you are going to miss him." I said comforting her. "The hall is just over there. If we walk at a brisk paste, we can still get there before everyone else."

"Fine." She said with a sniffle.

*End Of Flash Back*

"During the goodbye party, I left early and told her to call me when she got home. But she never did. With in the next week, the police were searching everywhere for her. That night was the last time I ever saw her." I started to cry. "How do you know her?"

"Well we weren't close but I did know her before she, uh, disappeared. My mom was her guardian Angel and she died trying to bring her back from the underworld." Now she started to cry.

"You mean she, she died?" This was starting to scare me. All this time I was telling myself she was still alive.

"No, she's not dead. My mother, Melissa, she fought Skye for her and unfortunately, she lost."

'So, you're telling me that Skye is the one that took her?" she nodded. "Well then," I smacked my fist into my other hand. "He needs to die!"