Prologue

Hey Guys,

Here is my very first Fanfic on Wattpad so enjoy I guess. Also, I have actually written the whole fic already and will be posting the chapters at a casual pace as I please. 

So yeah that's about it, you can read now.

ANNABETH

"Hey Wise Girl, what happened?" My best friend since first grade-Percy Jackson-asked looking at me as we walked to our separate buses. He was a scrawny kid, a little shorter than me and had messy raven black hair and beautiful sea-green which were always filled with warmth and happiness.

"It's nothing." I said trying to act casual.

"Now Annie don't you dare lie to me." He said standing in front of me and looking me straight in the eye.

"It's just... Helen hates me and she never let's me hang out with Bobby and Matthew, who ignore me like the only Gods know why. To top it all off dad hardly ever spends any time with me anymore. I feel like an outsider in my own home, like they don't want me there and sometimes I wish I wasn't, sometimes I just feel like running away you know. Go somewhere far away from here and just disappear. I mean it's not like anyone's gonna miss me."

"Hey, don't ever say that because it's not true, okay. Because I will always care for you and I'll always be there when you need me. Your mom might have abandoned you and your dad might not care for you but I always will."

"Are you serious."

"Yes." He answered easily.

"Then promise me that you'll never leave me, that you will always be here for me."

"Isn't that what I just said." He said cockily. "But yeah I promise Annie."

"Don't call me that, Seaweed Brain."

"Whatever you say Wise Girl. Just don't go running away though, who'll save me from the bullies and help me with homework if you do." With that he ran off to his bus and I boarded mine, having no idea that this might just have been the last time I ever saw my Seaweed Brain.
___________________________________________________________________

So, I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think about it in the comments! The next chapter will be up in a few hours.