Chapter 10 - Meenukutti & Dimple Karthik

En başından başla

She gets busy in checking her saree and other ornaments and flowers while descending without noticing the surprise gasp from the people. She halts suddenly finding everyone checking out her with a broad smile on their faces.

Her eyes slowly move to everyone and finally lands on Arjun who is stupefied seeing her in the new look in which he did not even imagine like this yet. He looks like sedated for some time and thus gives a victorious grin on Radhika's face but she avoided showing to him and walks down further.

She shows Arjun her cold attitude and walks past over him when he is about to say something, she stops in front of Karthik and winks at him asking, "How am I looking?"

Karthik understands her play and joins with her, "Gorgeous"

Arjun fumes in jealous and anger seeing them together when she avoids him and talks to Karthik happily.

She turns back to Arjun and gives him a pleasant smile, "Arjun, when you came? I didn't see you only"

Arjun faints a smile, "I know, I won't be visible in your eyes for now. But I am here for quite some time"

Radhika feels bad hearing him but shoves her thoughts and is about to say but stops by Meenu, "Akka, come everyone is waiting for us"

Radhika again turns back to Arjun to take him with her, but Meenu comes front saying, "You both go first, we will come after you" pointing Karthik and Arjun.

Radhika feels a lump in her throat but still nods at her and turns to go but finds Karthik signs something through his eyes and walks front followed by Radhika, Arjun and Meenu.

The elders get into the cars parked one by one and the last one is kept for youngsters, where Karthik takes the driver seat and winks at Radhika once.

Before Radhika understands his sign, Charu her sister pushes Arjun to the corner of the back seat and then next she did the same to Radhika also before she realizes what is happening over there.

Meenu is coming in between to take the place but the clever Charu did not give the chance for her and gets their little sisters and brothers too inside the car and she too finally settles down to the other side corner of the back seat and left with one seat on the passenger.

She locks the door and gives a shock reaction seeing Meenu with pout standing outside still and Charu said, "Oh Meenu, sorry I did not see you only. Ok what are you waiting for? Go and take your seat at the front...BESIDE THE HANDSOME MAN" she winks at her.

Karthik chuckles listening her and shows thumbs up secretly to Charu and this was noticed by Radhika in the mirror, she gives him a warning through her eyes and rolls her eyes looking at his giggles.

Her mind stops thinking more when Arjun mutters, "If you don't like sitting with me or feeling uncomfortable, I can shift or get down"

She snaps her head at him with an unbelievable look and Karthik grins, "TOO LATE MAN" and he speeds up the accelerator and drives fast giving a jerk to all inside the car.

Karthik gives an evil laugh to Meenu, "Buckle yourself meenukutti, otherwise you will fall on me often and which will distract me from driving"

Meenu gives him an angry glare saying, "Meenu kutti? Mind your language. I don't like people calling me like that and you have no rights, first of all"

Karthik, "Let see" all of a sudden he turns the steering to his right and thus makes her fall on his shoulder and the people in the back also had the same effect.

Meenu sits straight glaring him and buckles herself before he pulls another stunt.

Where in at the back, Arjun's body stiffens having Radhika close to him. He actually couldn't move anywhere to the sides or to the front and moreover the kids at the center of the seat unknowingly push Radhika to Arjun's side.