Chapter 52: Separation

Start from the beginning

"If you still think Jessica isn't right, this will prove you wrong." Taeyeon gave him his phone with the video Bora sent to him as a copy, she recorded it as what Jessica instructed her

Taeyeon was shocked to see what Hyuna did to the three boys, and as a father he wanted to protect the kids.

He stood up and look down at Yuri. "I won't be surprised if Jessica leaves you. You can't even protect your own family." He added then left him.

Yuri sat up and watch the video where in Hyuna was hitting his kids until when Jessica arrived and pulled Hyuna out of the playpen. He even heard what Hyuna was telling his kids: Like how she calls Jessica witch and that she have done everything to break the couple apart and that Yuri is only hers.

He clutch his phone tightly as everything is making sense now. Hyuna's advises, her being clingy and touchy to him, her calls and the way she talk to him.

A loud cry from the video broke his trance as the video played over again. He felt his heart ache seeing his kids getting hurt and realized how Jessica became a protective Mother to the kids.

He gritted his teeth and took his wife's phone then called a police.

The door swung open. Hyuna went to him and tried to help him. "Yuri.." She called.

Yuri look at her then stood up, he held her right arm and pulled her to the wall. He raised his fist in the air then punch the wall Hyuna was leaning to, just beside her face and it made her frightened and cried even more.

He pant, He wanted to do the things she'd done to his kids but he can't bring himself from hurting a woman.

"Don't get near me again. I know now everything Hyuna. Stop your craziness over me and leave my whole family alone." He shouted.

That's the only way he could do to ease the angriness in his chest. "You'll pay for what you've done. And what my wife did to you wasn't enough after everything you did to the kids!!" He said then walked back still facing her.

"Yuri.." She cried. "I only want you." She said.

He covered his face with his hands to calm himself. "Don't you understand? I will never look at you the same way Hyuna. I have a family. I love Sica." He said, his hand is aching but he don't care.

She stretched her hands to reach for him but he step back. "I will do everything. What do you want me to do for you to love me?" She asked.

He shake his head. "I will never love you because you're not Sica. Stop your craziness. You're fired." He said and went out.

He closed the door too loud that made the whole staffs quiet, this was the first time they saw their boss got mad that way. Yuri walked to Bora's table and gave her Taeyeon's phone.

"You have the original video right?" He asked almost whispering. The secretary nodded and look at his hands dripping with blood.

"Give this back to Taeyeon and showed the video to the Police officers that will come here today. They're on their way. I'm trusting you in this Ms. Yoon. I need to get my family." He said.

Bora stood up. "Sir, your hand is bleeding." She said worriedly and get her first aid kit on the drawer.

"No need. Don't worry about this." He said then walked away.