Chapter 14

Sam's Point Of View.

I was happy, I was not bitter anymore I had Isaac now and I knew he was here to stay.

He dropped me off, so he could go and work on his house for a while, than he was coming back to take me out on a date.

I came into the house and everything was quiet and eerie, I got Goosebumps all over my body and had a gut feeling, but I dismissed it.

I went up to my room only to find it open.

I never leave my door open so I cautiously went in and as soon as I step inside the bedroom door flew shut making me jump and turn around quickly to come face to face with a huge guy, he had no hair and his appearance scream danger, he was no doubt a biker.

I started breathing hard, I was scared, and the last time a person that looked like him was in my bedroom he raped me.

‘’W-w-who are you?’’ I stutter.

He chuckle and approach me, licking his lips while looking me up and down, it made me feel dirty.

‘’Well, we told him to stay away from you and come to claim his place in our pack, but the boy never listens, does he?’’ He smirks oh my god this is The Alpha.

I whimper a bit, I was holding the tears but I could not stop shaking for the life of me.

‘’Well maybe we need to do something a little more drastic, to get our point across, what do you think?’’ He asked me while grabbing my arm roughly.

The last thing I saw was his hand being raised up and came down on me, and I blacked out.

Hours later.

I woke up groaning, and looked around my sorroundings,I frowned this isn't my room and I widen my eyes as realization hit me.Jacob's friend took me from my house.

‘’Ahhh, the princess is awake’’. The Alpha coos.

‘’Where's my family?’’. I struggle to ask him.

‘’Relax, they are not worth my efforts to disappear them, I waited til no one was in the house’’. He chides lazily.

‘’What are you going to do with me?’’ I whisper not looking at him.

‘’Well, we are going to kill you, see we need Isaac in our pack, he is a tough little fucker’’. He sits right next to me and grabs my chin to force me to look at him.

‘’But with a mate the boy is no good to us’’. He shrug when I whimper, squeezing my face more.

 ‘’So when he found it years ago, I instructed Jacob to leave this town and to do whatever he could to erase your scent , got to admit him raping you was a good idea, that's how Isaac took so long to come back, his wolf wasn't sure about his mate's scent’’. He explained to me sounding proud.

Fucking Jerk.

‘’So now we have to wait for Isaac to come find us, and then we injured him, kill you and take him back home’’. I yelp as he squeezes my face harder.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just laugh and left the room I was in, and I started to pull on the ropes around my hands but they were nicely done, so were the ones on my feet.

Later the alpha came back in and kept on taunting me, making comments about my body and how he wanted to make me screamed his name.

Than I heard a growl, and yelling.

‘’Where the fuck is she?’’. Sounded a pissed off Isaac.