Chapter 9

Sam's Pov

As soon as dinner was over, I made an excuse about me studying.

I grab my purse and car keys to get the hell out this goddamn house.

When I was in my car my passenger door open and I was about to screamed, when a hand was pressed against my lips preventing me from screaming.

Panic rose in my chest, but then I heard Isaac's voice and I instantly calm down.

‘’Shhh, its ok calm down and I will let you go ok’’. He murmurs in a hushed voice.

I just nodded at him and tried to relax a bit, Him convinced let go of me and sat back down on to the passenger seat.

I stared at him for a bit, debating on weather kicking him out or drive away with him in it, there was no way in hell I was going back into that place, not while that man is in there.

‘’Drive’’. He order and I just nodded and started my car and pull out of my driveway.

We drove around for an hour before he told me to park in a public park.

We sat there staring up to the stars.

Once upon a time, I would have been excited about sitting in a car looking at the stars with Isaac, but now it was different.

I wanted him as far away from me as possible, I wanted his father as far away from me as much or even more than Isaac, in my mind Isaac was the beginning of my doomed years ago, and I didn't want to feel that way but I did.

‘’Talk, tell me’’. He said while looking out the window.

‘’About?’’. I ask sounding defeated.

He turned to me and stares at me for a bit, he had this look in his eyes that I could not tell what it was, love? Pity? Mock? I was not sure.

‘’What did he do to you?’’  He questions me while staring into my eyes.

 ‘’N~ Who?’’  I almost made a mistake, and I was praying he did not caught on to that, but the look of pure rage in his eyes told me he did.

‘’Do not. Play. Dumb, you know damn well who I am talking about’’. He spoke very slowly and with anger.

And that did it, yes, I might be broken and I might be suffering, but how dare he come back into my life and bring his father with him, and now he expects to break down the walls I successfully put up so that no one could come in, fuck him.

‘’Fuck you, you do not know shit, I do not fucking like you and I do not fucking like your father so what!’’. I spat at him.

He glared at me and then spoke.

‘’When are you going to give up, I want to help you, so help me god if my fucking father did something to you, I will fucking kill him!!’’. He growled at me, he was breathing very hard and fast and then he started counting and was shaking bad.

‘’Sam, get out of the car please’’. He said struggling to talk; I could not move I was just looking at him as if he had gone crazy. ‘’Fuck you Isaac, and you know what you want to know so bad than here it is, the night you stole my first kiss, the next night you're fucking dad stole my innocence’’.  I yelled at him feeling proud of myself for hurting him just like him and his dad hurt me.

But that feeling die and was replaced with fear, because as soon as I said this Isaac wasn't Isaac anymore, no he was the wolf I’ve been seeing and I screamed when he launched himself at me.

I blacked out, and the last thing I saw was the big wolf's face inches away from me, all I could think about was. He is going to kill me.

Then it was lights out.