Chapter 7

Sam's pov

I could not believe this, now he wants to care, now he wants to tell me he loves me, is there such a thing as love. No, there is not and I refuse to let him get close to me, I refuse to believe that he has think about me all this years.

It hurt thinking about all this, about the past, about what happened to me, about who hurt me...

I was laying on my bed when I heard a scratching on my window, I went to it and there it was the wolf from the other night my house was in a two story house, so it was high, I had an oak tree by my window that I could easily climb on it to sneak out.

The wolf was sitting on it, I was just staring at it til I just decided to just open the window and let him come in.

He did, he was staring at me for a bit and I sigh, ‘’Come on get on my bed and get comfortable’’. I told him while gesturing with my hands, I did not know if he could understand me, but I found out right away once he climbed on it and lay on his belly with his face on his paws.

I smile and went to lie down next to him.

‘’I thought you were not real’’. I coo with my hand on his fur, it was so soft and gentle, it did not stink either.

It was purring like a cat as if he liked me massaging his fur, it was funny since he is a wolf and not a cat.

‘’You know, I wished Isaac would just leave me alone’’. I protest and the wolf lifted his long face and stare at me, and I think he frowned a bit.

‘’I just can't deal with him being around; somehow I blamed him for what happened to me, is that wrong?  I mean he was gone when it happened but still, he is close to him’’. I puff and close my eyes, I shudder at the memories of the old nasty man talking to me, touching me, mentally abusing me, and physically raping me.

Yes I was raped when I was 11 years old, Ironic since the night before I was so happy to have my first kiss, and the next night after I found out that morning that Isaac had left town, I was depressed, sad, suicidal because I lost my virginity without my consent.

‘’I want him gone’’. I croaked and close my eyes, before I drifted in to sleep the wolf lick my face, I could not help but smile a bit.

I have a pet wolf, who visits me at night, yeah nothing wrong with that.