Chapter 13

Isaac's Pov.

‘’Come on Sammy you can do this’’. I urge her to go ahead.

We were standing outside the school, Sam was biting her lower lip and her heart beat went up as if she was in a roller coaster, Is not as if I was asking her to kill someone, I just wanted to walk into the school holding her hand, was that too much to ask?. To me it was not.

I slumped my shoulders and with a frowned, I started to make my way in without her.

That’s when I felt her soft small hand on mine, I smile and lean in to peck her cheek, by now we was indoors and we heard a bunch of gasps and whispers, like 'Is she with him?' or 'Does she have to have him too?'. And the guys were all,'Damn why didn't she want one of us?'

I of course grinned like crazy.

 I hold her by her waist while we make our way to her locker, Mr. Roberts was glaring at us and I just grinned wider.

Yeah take that asshole.

‘’Whoa, what is going on?’’  Mark asks watching us.

‘’We are’’ I started but then turn to look at her to see if I can see any objection to me answering.

She just shrug her shoulders as if it did not matter, I smile and was happy that she was letting me do all this.

‘’We just become boyfriend/girlfriend, are you guys ok with that?’’. I ask the twins.

‘’I'm fine, maybe now you'll stop screwing the principal and that damn teacher who's eyeballing you right now’’. Said Martin, I turn to see Mr. Roberts gripping his pen very tight, and turn to Sam to see her looking at her locker blushing, why is she blushing?

‘’Hey are you ok?’’ I lean in and ask her.

‘’How did you guys know?’’ .She ask the twins, ohm she was blushing because the twins knew about her sex life with this fucking perverts.

‘’Sis, you are smart but we are smarter’’. Snort Mark

.

‘’Anyways we are happy for you guys’’. They said and hug Sam and smack me on my back.

‘’But hurt her again and we will hunt you down and kill you’’. Martin smile creepily as he said that to me.

‘’Dude I kill myself if I hurt her, I didn't know the last time but now I do and believe me, me and her what we have is forever’’. I state sounding so cliché'.

‘’Ewe, you sound like the dude from Titanic’’. Martin complains.

‘’Worst’’   Mark turns to Martin.

‘’When you said Ewe, you sounded gay’’. Mark smirks, making fun of Martin.

We all started to laugh and Martin just blushed, was he gay?

I was going to ask him but he just told us all fuck off, and walked away.

‘’Sensitive much’’. Exclaimed Mark.

We went to our classes, me and Sam holding hands.

 When we went to Mr. Roberts’s class, I made it my mission to hold her close to my chest while we walk in there.

I made us sit together and we were so close that she was almost sitting on my lap, Mr. Roberts was piss off staring at her, and my wolf was having none of that, I let go of Sam's hand and stood up, Sam look confused but didn't say nothing.

‘’Mr. Roberts, is there a reason why you are staring at my girlfriend?’’ I ask him and he look like he was ready to kill me, and I probably have the same look on my face.

‘’Yeah actually you and her need to go to the principal's office’’' .He says with a smirk on his face.

‘’Sure thing, come on babe, maybe afterwards we can go somewhere private’’ I wiped that smirk off his face and winked at him while talking to Sam.

We both made it outside and we started laughing.

‘’Oh my god that was epic, and here we come Mr. Peterson’’ Said Sam still laughing.

Once we were there, we both went in, Mr. Peterson smile widely when he saw Sam but then frowned when he saw me behind her.

‘’What is going on?’’ He asks Sam.

‘’Mr. Peterson, we are here because I want to tell you that me and Sammy are in love and you need to back off now, she can't see you anymore, isn't that right, love?’’ I turn to look at her and she smiles at me and squeeze my hand tightly.

‘’Yes, Mr. Peterson we are over’’. She answers still looking at me, pride fill my chest because my mate only had eyes for me and not her fuck friends.

‘’You got that, sir?’’ I ask him.

‘’Crystal clear, now go back to class’’ He mumble at us and we just walked out still holding hands.

I was happy Sammy and me were together.

All I needed was to deal with my father and the Alpha, so my life with Sammy can get better.

I love my mate.