Chapter 10

Sam's pov

I woke up and felt as if I have been sleep for years, I was not sure how I even got to my room but I was here.

Panic started to rose in my chest as I remember yesterday's events, Isaac’s father coming back the way he kept staring at me like I was a piece of meat, and then Isaac turning into a wolf, that last one still seemed surreal.

I got up and went straight into my bathroom, I jump in my shower for a quick one and then proceed to dry myself after I was done, at this moment I was thankful I had my bathroom and can walk into my walk in closet to put some clothes on me.

The whole time I was going around in circles trying to figure out how Isaac could turn into a big wolf, it was inhumanly impossible, we are not in a fairy tale we are human.

I got on my laptop to Google werewolf.

People can be turned in to a wolf by a bite if they do not die, or werewolf mates can have babies and be pureblood werewolf.

In addition, werewolves have mates and although it is supposed to be with other werewolf sometimes, there is the rare occasion where werewolf finds a human for a mate.

Once the wolf find a mate and it’s a human the wolf imprints on said human.(What this 'imprinting' means is that it is basically just falling passionately, intensely and madly in love with whoever it is that they choose to imprint with).I sigh did this meant Isaac imprinted on me?.

They was a soft knock on my door, I had a feeling I knew who it was and I debated about answering my door, but curiosity got the best of me, and mumble a quick come in.

I log of my laptop and sat there, watching Isaac coming in, he looked like he was embarrassed about something.

‘’How are you feeling?’’  Isaac ask me, he wasn't making eye contact in fact he was looking everywhere but at me, I frowned a bit, I couldn't explain it but it hurt that he was avoiding me like this, so I clear my throat and started with my questions.

‘’What are you?’’ I question him.

‘’I am a werewolf’’. He whisper and looked down on the floor.

‘’Ok, how d-, ohm how did you?’’ I could not bring myself to ask him that, hell I was having a hard time believing him and I saw him change.

‘’It's in my blood, I didn't know this until I was 12 years old, and I changed apparently I wasn't supposed to change until I turn 18 or when I meet my mate’’. He explained still looking everywhere but at me.

‘’But you turn when you were 12, how come?’’  I ask confused.

‘’Yeah because I met my mate’’. He stated and this time he looked me straight in my eyes.

‘’So is mate kind of like imprinting?’’ I ask him and he blinked in surprise.

‘’I did some research, so is it?’’ I wanted to know, why am I not freaking out about all of this?

‘’Yeah, that is exactly it’’ Isaac said.

‘’So than who is your mate than?’’ I question him.

‘’You, that night when we kissed my wolf woke up and he knew you was my mate, my parents said it be better if we left til I could control my wolf so that I didn’t risk hurting anyone I loved, little did I know that asshole did that for me’’. He told me.

’’That's why you left’’. I pointed out not ask in some weird way that made sense.

I was staring at him, he was so cute, with his dark hair,5''91/2 tall and bold blue eyes. Yes, he was so handsome and it hurt to know that we supposed to be Mates and it was not going to happen.

‘’I cannot be with you, you know that right?’’ I said looking at him.

‘’What? Why not?’’ He asks me.

‘’We just cannot’’. I stated.

‘’Not a good enough reason’’. He growls with anger in his voice.

‘’I change, we are different, hell I am seeing someone older than both of us’’. I chided trying to reason with him.

It was a lie, I couldn't be with him because of who he was related to, I  couldn't be with the son of my rapist, I just couldn't.

‘’Ok, but at least let me protect you from my father’’. He speaks softly after looking into my eyes.

‘’Sure, but just until he leaves, then we go back to not being friends’’. I agreed while walking towards my door and open it for him to get out; he just nodded and walked out.

Leaving me leaning against my door, and as I slid down on to my floor I realize something.

That for the first time, since I was 11 years old.

 I wanted to cry.

However, I did not.

I refused to cry.