Chapter 3

A/N: I really am just making this up as I go <3 But I really do like writing about them together! :D I'll try my best to start making a plot and go into more details for my loyal readers means a lot thanks guys! ^^ Fighting! ^w^  P.S. Chapter is for my girlfriend <3 Love you Kim. And also for my Friend Nicolle hope you enjoy Birthday sex Kekeke ^^

 Kai laid on his bed, sleepy and rubbing his stomach up and down. He didn't want to get out of bed and talk to people. They would just ask him where he was the other night and he wouldn't know how to respond to them. Kai hasn't even came out to himself that he is Gay. He shoved that thought out of his mind and tried thinking about something else anything else! He thought about bubble tea and how Sehun and Lu Han always get it together, then he thought of Taemin. He slapped himself. "How the hell do you get Taemin out of Bubble Tea?!" He yelled at himself but in a whisper so that everyone else would think that he is still sleeping like a log. Those soft chubby like cheeks Taemin has look like bubbles... Kai got up aburtly and changed is P.J's to a baggy shirt that has the name "EXO" on it and some summer shorts. He felt like showing off a little today, maybe he would run into Taemin- Damn it! Again? He pouted to himself and put a little makeup on to feel better. He felt like Kris's obsession for makeup was rubbing off on him. Double damn it! 

                                                                                 ~ ' * ' ~

 Everyone thought to take a day off and go to the mall for some shopping and then have some Bubble Tea. "Taeminnie" Kai said depressingly, thank goodness the wond came by as him said that and it took his voice away along with it. But he thought Chanyeol heard something because he looked back from walking next to Baekhyun and stuck his tongue out at Kai not knowing he did so. Kai just brushed the hair out of his face and looked down, betting that he looked dark or sad like.Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun and he too looked back but only Baekhyun was frowning. He slowed his pace and stopped all together to wait for Kai and then began to walk next to him. "Wha-" Kai began. "Hyung-ie!" Baekhyun cut him off short. "Why are you so sad looking! Ever since you came back in the middle of the day -from where ever you were- you seem distance and stuff, I don't like it! Where is my Kai that always likes to plan against me and pull pranks on me?" Baekhyun said pulling on Kai's hand while leaning on him. Kai couldnt help but make a little smile towards his whining friend. He thought Baekhyun's complaining was just adorable, then again if Taemin were to complain at him he would find it the most precious thing ever and try to fix what ever Taemin wanted fixed. Crap, Kai thought. "There's the smile!" D.O. said out of nowhere. It made Kai jump back a step, the sun blinding him and making him fall right on his butt which made him go in a different direction that is right by a fountain and well he falls right into it. People that are walking by laugh quietly at him. Kai for being pretty tough, even though this past week being pretty weak, is on the edge of tears. He gets up fast and pushes his members helping hands and walk right to the restroom to cry. Kai didn't want for the other to see him be so weak. But just before he can run into the bathroom he bumps into a girl, -or so he thinks-  The girl flips her long-ish hair out of her face and looks up to see what soaking wet thing ran right into her.

 "TAEMINNIE!!" Kai exclaims happy but shocked at the same time and mostly confused, so many emotions at once he couldn't think right at that moment in time. Kai wrapped his arms around little Taemin and gave him a half happy half he doesn't even know kiss on his jaw line. Taemin blushes deeply and looks at Kai. "Why are you so wet? Why are your eyes red? What are you doing here? Are you here by yoursel-" So many questions Taemin had but was cut off by Chanyeol clearing his throat behind them in the dark shadowed part of the store that was right next to the restrooms... "So, You run off to find Taemin to cry to inside of your best friend!" Chanyeol squeaked out and stomped his foot a little to hard on the ground and cringed at his own out burst. Kai turned around with the biggest bitch look ever, and then frowned when he saw that Chanyeol was genuinely hurt. "Chanyeol," Kai started. "Chanyeol, I- I'm fucking soaking wet in the middle of a huge mall! And you think i'm just going to stand there and act like it didn't happen?" Taemin looked down, awkwardly waiting there for Onew to come and save him from this fight, he didn't want to bring into it.  "No! Kai, it's just it seem you rather be with him than your family, you Exo family!" Chanyeol spat out and turned away. Kai just stood there in awe and looked at Taemin. "Taemin?' Kai asked shivering from being wet for too long. "Kai, I think, maybe I should just find my friend Onew and leave..." Tamin said backing up a foot. "No! Taemin." Kai said finally being really pissed off. Thanks to Chanyeol. "Taemin, did you miss me?" Kai said pushing him up an wall. People that were walking by walked a little faster, not wanting to be a witness in case something went down. "Kai.. Hyung! I missed you.." Taemin looking down through his eye lashes, he was always to embarrassed to express his personal feelings out loud. "What? I couldn't hear you Tae.." Kai said, but he could hear him loud and clear. Kai wanted to hear it again, he wanted to hear Taemin's soft voice. "Hyuung!" Taemin said louder blushing bright red. "What's this?" Someone rang. Both of the boys heads snap around quickly to see who had talked. It was Onew with chicken in one hand and a cute Hello Kitty drink for Taemin in the other. Kai got closer to Taemin not caring of what Onew thought. Taemin started to mumble and freak out because he didn't want for Onew to think ill of his Maknae. "Come one Taemin, You can help me dry off in the bathroom and then help me get some new clothes." Kai said grabbing Tae by the waist and guiding him to the family restroom so Kai could lock it and have more room. Before Taemin could explain to Onew what was happening Onew just walked around and went to call Key for some comfort. Taemin felt very bad but then looked at Kai and started helping him dry off by turning on the machine that dry your hands with air while Kai got paper to dry off his face. "Hyung, How did you get wet in the first pla-" Taemin asked but Kai cut in. "Remember our last bathroom fun hyung-ie Taeminnie?" Kai asked making a heart with his hands. "Aigoo! Kai!" Taemin said shyly and hit Kai's huge arms. Kai grabbed Taemin's little butt and pulled him closer. "Kai! Hyung! Let's get you dry first and then get some dry clothes like you said?" Taemin said half begging. He was starting to get nervous, Taemin his never gotten this much body to body contact with in this week in his whole life. "But, Taeminnie baby.." Kai said and kissed Taemin's earlobe. "Do I have to be the grown up here?" Taemin asked half laughing like a little fangirl. "Maybe..." Kai wondered around Taemin teasing him. Taemin started to dry Kai off some more and then opened the bathroom door and held it open so Kai could leave first. Kai frowned and left to find a store. Taemin panicked and went after him. "Hyung!" Taemin cried out. "Wait for me." He said sadly and blinked putting emphases of his eye lashes to look cute. "Aigoo~ Taeminnie stop acting so cute, I can't stand it." Kai said brushing his hand on Taemin's.