"This has to be it" I said as he nodded

"Maybe" Chen hesitated "Maybe now that we found it we should go back and tell the others"

"No way" I scoffed "I love them but as soon as we go back they are not going to let me leave again, they don't even believe Xiumin is alive anymore-"

"(Y/N) you know that's not true they just don't want you in danger" He argued

"Did you forget I'm the strongest one out of all them" I responded rolling my eyes

"Can't we at least get someone from GOT7 to help us, they are fallen angels they can help" He insisted

"Look Chen, you can either come with now so we can save Xiumin or leave" I said annoyed going into the entrance. not looking back to see if he was following

"Wait for me" I heard him say catching up

I was relieved he was still joining me, as much as I hate to admit it this could get out of hand. I may be the strongest but I hope I don't regret not listening to Chen. I kept both my hands on the wall as a guide. I felt like we had been walking for hours.

"Look there is some type of light up ahead" I said, it looked like a flame

I squinted my eyes trying to see if anything was ahead but it was hopeless. We walked a bit faster and reached where they're was some type of a torch and a door next to it. It's a dead end so we have no choice but to go into the door. Grabbing the torch I handed it to Chen.

"Chen" I whispered, he nodded at me to continue "If something does go wrong, go back to the others, okay" I said reaching for the door knob

I didn't give him much time to answer, before I knew it my hand was already opening the door. As soon as it swung open the door, Chen waved the torch inside. It was a long hallway again, this time there was torches lining the walls.

Walking forward I gasped realizing that it wasn't a hallway at all. It was cells, a bunch of cells. I held my knife ready for anything. Is there a chance this is where Xiumin is being kept, but that would be too easy. We both hesitantly walked forward side by side.

"(Y/N) where are we?" He whispered glancing into the cells we passed that looked empty

"I think it's some type of under ground prison" I answered, I put my hand out stopping him from walking as I heard something moving ahead of us "Do you hear that?"

"Could it be a reaper" He said a bit worried

"I guess let's find out" We went up to the closed cell, Chen bringing the torch into the cell so we would be able to see.

"Ther-There isn't anything in here (Y/N)-" out of no where something grabbed Chen's hand trying to pull him into the cell "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Help me I can't get it to let go!" I quickly rushed to his side before he could finish his sentence, grabbing his arm and pulling.

"(Y/N)?" a recognizable raspy voice asked

Whatever was hanging on to Chen suddenly let go. Which resulted with us flying onto the floor and the torch going out. We both hissed in pain with the impact. I held my elbow that I knew was bleeding and stood up. I tried to peek in the cell where someone had said my name.

Chen grabbed a new torch and brought it near the cell this time not putting it inside. As the flame's light engulfed the room it's as if I couldn't remember how to breath. There in the corner of the cell was the only person I've wanted to see.

"Xium-Xiumin is that you" I whispered out

"(Y/N)!" He rushed to where the bars are, extending his hand out to me. "Is that really you, are you really here right now?" His eyes glistened with tears, it looked like he was struggling to not let them fall

I couldn't bring myself to move, he is really standing in front of me right now. His hair was complete mess and his clothes were all torn and covered in blood. He was covered in scratches and bruises, but it was really him, it was my Xiumin.

Alive

"We need to get him out of here" I said finally taking his hand as he gave me a weak smile

"Your knife use that" Chen rushed, I quickly did as he said "Xiumin have any reapers come by or Death?" he questioned glancing around the place. He's right it's strange we haven't seen a single one

"No" he breathed out, exhausted "Since the moment I got captured and passed out, I woke up here and no one else has ever come by" he explained "Sorry about attacking you by the way"

"No worries I'm just really glad to see you Xiumin, the others are going to be really happy too" Chen laughed

"Guys I got it" I said excited hearing the click of the cell unlocking

The cell door swung open and I didn't think twice about rushing into Xiumin's arms. With everything that was running through my head, all the bad things it all disappeared once I was in his arms. I felt his hand softly pat the back of my head as I tried not to cry. We need to get out of here first.

Clap

Clap

Clap

We turned around behind us, where someone was clapping. Xiumin yanked me behind him and gripped my hand tightly. I leaned to the side trying to see who was in front of us. My blood ran cold when I finally saw the face of Death.

"I can't believe you idiots fell for this, how could you even, for a minute, think it'd be that easy to find your stupid boyfriend and leave. Hm but it took you some time to show up, but why am I complaining now I get to kill you as a couple. Oh how sweet" His words dripped with venom as he hovered above us with a wicked smile

"Chen go!" I said hiding him behind me, he quickly disappeared without a word

I knew something felt wrong from the beginning, but it's to late now. At least Chen was able to escape, I really hope we some how make it out of this. Me of all people should have known better.

"(Y/N) you must really be beyond stupid to actually think that they well be able to find you two after this. By the time they locate you, you'll both be decomposing bodies." Death cackled as my heart began to race "Now let's have some fun shall we, you see I've been waiting to long, to finally kill you"

"Xiumi-Xiumin" I stuttered out scared

"(Y/N) I'm sorry" He breathed out "It's all my fault"

No. It's not his fault I should have listened to Chen. We could atleast have the others here to help us now. I'm not going down without a fight.

I still have a loaded gun and a knife..

A/N
I hope everyone is doing good make sure to take care of yourself! I can't really tell you when I'll update again cause I have no idea. But I am working on the next part already, sadly Soul only has about 2-3 parts left. I'll work hard to give you guys a good action filled ending.

Lastly if any of you are a bit lost in the story let me know in the comments with any questions you have and in the next part I'll do my best to answer so you arent confused for the ending. It's all going to come together. Bye bye~