Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

"if that is really what you wanted, then i want you to sign on this paper" Soo jung take it and signed it.

***********

"Why don't you tell us earlier??????you cannot do this!!!!!!" Hoseok was on rage after found out that Soo jung is terminally ill with cancer. Even Taehyung was so shocked and speechless. He found the examination result while searching for his document.

Soo Jung was crying on the bed, she was struggling to get up and Hoseok come and help her. "Why don't you tell me?"Hoseok voice cracked. Soo jung clasped his hand gently. "If i tell you, you would pushed me to abort right, and i don't want to do that, this baby are important for me too, plus doctor says i could survive, i promise you i would survive" Soo Jung said with confident.

"Don't make a promise that you won't able to fulfill jungie, i love you, you like my little sister to me, i have to protect you at all cost" Hoseok said. "You've got Taehyung and i'm not leaving you, i'll always be by your side" and she just hug the latter which then hug her back.

Taehyung could see hurt on soo Jung eyes and then it clicked in him. "She love him"Taehyung felt so stupid, "why couldn't i see this"Taehyung fighting on his mind and looked at how miserable Soo Jung are.

***************

Hoseok went to his gallery and leave Taehyung with ill Soo Jung. Taehyung watch her sleeping soundly and guiltiness still lingering on him. "If you're a stranger, i would call you creepy with that stare" Soo Jung already awake and smile to him. Taehyung startle from his trance and smile back.

"Are you okay Taehyungie?"Soo jung asked and Taehyung just nod. "I know something was up, just tell me tae" Soo Jung still demanded. Taehyung staring at her and decided to just asked. "Do you love Hoseok? Jungie?"Tae asked.

"Of course, his my cousin after all...pffftt" Soo Jung not so sure with her own answer. "Yeah....you definitely love him so much, but not as a cousin, more like lovers i would say"Taehyung still with his blank face. Soo Jung fidgeting.

"Its okay, i'm not mad at all"Taehyung smile. "i'm sorry tae, im really sorry"she palm her face and started to cry. "Hey why would you cry?" Taehyung try to get closer to the bed and reach her hand. "I've always love him, since the day he save me, i was devastated when we separated but my love never lessen and its getting stronger everyday, thats why when i'm already got a soooo called consent from my parents i just fly back to Korea and find him in a quest to confess and at the end, its still not worked out" Soo Jung confessing.

"I'm sorry..."Taehyung let out a single tears. "Hey, its not your fault, im happy for him and i'm glad that he have you, i dont even have any regret on loving him" Taehyung can't believe this kind of human ever exist. "Can you promise me Taehyungie?" she looked at Taehyung with hope and Taehyung nod. "I want you to hold this confession as a secret, love and take care of hoseokie and ours children, i may no longer here when they already born but please tell them that i've always love them"Soo Jung sobbing. "always jungie....always"Taehyung put his hand on Soo Jung tummy.

'Am i interrupting someting?"Hoseok voice echoing make both of them turn to see him with a shopping bag. "Nahh..the baby was moving"Soo Jung wipe away her tears. "Oh really!!!!"Hoseok run to her side and put his hand on her swollen belly. The baby just response with kicked. Hoseok felt so happy. He was staring at Taehyung brown eyes and muttered "our babies".

*********

"Congratulation you've got twins" The doctor smile to Hoseok and Taehyung. "How is she????"Hoseok urge the doctor. "I'm sorry sir, she cannot make it" the doctor tapped hoseok shoulder. "Nooooooo!!!!" Hoseok run to the operation room leave Taehyung struggling on his wheelchair.

"You promise you'll stay, wake up!!!!!!" Hoseok was crying so hard. Soo jung face already so pale and cold, her body being covered by white sheet. "Honey... let her go"Taehyung pulled the older hem. Hoseok turn and hugged him tightly. "She promise to survive"Hoseok cry more. "Babe, its gods will, we cannot against that"Taehyung try to comfort him.

Hoseok won't stop crying until he heard a sweet melody... his children's whining voice , he turn his head up and saw the most beautiful creature on the crib being pushed by the nurse."Is that?..." the nurse nodded. Hoseok walk to the crib and see his twin. He pick the boy and kiss him and give it to Taehyung. And pick the girl and kiss her. " hey baby" Hoseok bring the baby to Soo Jung, "I promise to take care and love them whole heartedly Soo Jung, thank you for this greatest gift, i'll let you go, but you will always be in our life,forever" Hoseok kissed Soo Jung Forehead for the last time.

"END OF FLASHBACK"

***********
"Daddy!!"Soo hyun jump to Hoseok lap making him startle from his trance. "Are you okay?, you seems lost" Taehyung caressed his cheeks. They're going to the park from the graveyard and now sitting on a one of the bench watching their twins play with each other."Oh sorry, just tired" Hoseok answered. "Lets find some ice cream daddy" Soo hyun said. "okay baby"Hoseok kissed her cheeks. "jongie wanted a kiss tooo" The boy run to his daddy and pouting making Hoseok chuckle and kissed him.

"Mommy wanted a kissed toooo" Taehyung sound childish making Hoseok laugh and cupped his face, he remember how crazy he is when taehyung come into his life, he never once think he would have a real family to take care off, he never thought that he would change from a playboy to a family man, but life has its own way to prove him the other way and its all started when he fall for this beautiful man. "I love you Jung Tae Hyung"Hoseok kiss The younger lips sweetly and as a reflex he kiss him back with the same amount of passion.

"Ewwwww mommy and daddy is kissy kissy"the twins close each other eyes with their tiny hands. The couple laugh from the act and Taehyung staring at hoseok to say "I love you too". They proceed to find the Ice cream with their  big family, Jung Hoseok, Jung Taehyung, Jung JongHyun and Jung SooHyun.

THE END

Thank you for all the support especially bts120_army100 ...I would be in a long hiatus if its not her nonstop sarcasm about my promise...Hahahhahah....Its a long journey and finally its ended. Thank you everyone..love you and enjoy reading❤️

####Wunny_Decembar####