Chapter 5

Morning in a cruise ship definitely enjoyable, the warm wind greet his melanin skin softly, the atmosphere was so lively with bird flying around, people talking, laughing and playing in the foyer. Taehyung walking to the edge of the front ship where he trying to recreate the scene of titanic. He hesitated a bit as he was afraid of high, but he really dream on standing there like he was flying.

He grip the iron bar and put his right leg to the lowest bar, he was shaking but manage to control himself. He want to put another leg when someone grab him by his waist. "Are you trying to commited suicide????"Hoseok said with horror plastered on his face. Taehyung put Hoseok hand away from his waist and lean on the bar. "What are yoou talking about?i'm not that fool!" Taehyung chuckle. "What just happen earlier?"he asked and lean on the bar beside Taehyung.

"I just trying to fly you idiot" He scoff on Hoseok. Hoseok bursting on laughing. "You're so funny, you think it was titanic?, who are you then?Jack or Rose?"He hold his stomach and laugh again. "Stupid"Taehyung starting to feel annoyed. "How's your morning?"Hoseok asked after a minutes of laughing. "so peaceful without your disturbance" He chuckle and Hoseok smile. They just enjoy the view without saying anything.

"Yes?"taehyung suddenly said. Hoseok scrunching his nose "What?". "I thought i'm hearing you talk"Taehyung just shake his head. Hoseok smile again. "Okay, lets talk about yourself, you've promise right" Hoseok make a cute face and Taehyung just slap his face lightly.

"My life ain't too interesting like yours, I was two years old when my family was dead in a car accident, since that i've been sent to child care in Daegu, and then i becoming a music teacher for childrens, i love children so much, one day, i was in charge on bringing all the kids to a competition in Busan and there was the time me and my fiance knowing each other, he was a bouncer for one of the V.I.P. we're exchange phone number and start to be friend and last month he just propose and i accept, the end" taehyung smile.

"It looks like your life got no jams at all"Hoseok laugh and Taehyung joining in too. And then there is a silence again. Taehyung too immersed in the moment and close his ayes and smile. Hoseok on the other side taking a chance to stare at the beauty in front of his eyes, his heart beat fast its suffocating, his eyelash, his nose his lips his jawline his neck all perfectly located, He was too amazed without even notice someone taking their picture.

"Oh my gosh, you guys looks perfect, stay like that, i'm gonna take more picture" Taehyung open his eyes and Hoseok turn to the voice in front of them. The stranger taking the picture without their consent. "Can you make him stop?"Taehyung felt uncomfortable. Hoseok confront the stranger. "Wow, is this your camera?, how much is that?" Hoseok pat the stranger shoulder. "It was imported, price worth 500 dollar you know"The stranger proudly said.

"Oh really, can i hold it?"The stranger give it to him and show him the feature of the camera. "Where is the storage?" the guy show him. "so if i pressed this button, it will deleted all the photo in here?"The guy nodded. "Opsss i just delete it"Hosoek push the button without any guilty. "WHAT!!!!,NO!!!!, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!"The guy in a verge of crying. Taehyung gasped from the incident. He felt really angry. "I KNOW THAT YOU TWO GOT AN AFFAIR THATS WHY YOU DELETING ALL THE PHOTOS TO MAKESURE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITY!!!" The latter angrily said.

"You want me to slam your face on the floor huh???"Hoseok threatening him. The latter run from the scene frightened. Hoseok smirked while watching him run. "Where are you going?Hoseok stopping him from go away. "You see what happen when i befriend with you, people think that we have a love affair" Taehyung felt uncomfortable. "But, we're friend right, just forget whatever people talk about us"Hoseok persuading.