"No" Chris shook his head.

Ghost takes Ricky's hands away from her mouth and helps him out of their hiding place.

"You couldn't" Chris spoke

Ezequiel frustrated groans out pacing around the alley.

"We'll get Velis back" Ghost attempted to comfort her friend.

"Last time I almost got killed" Ezequiel seethed

"I can't afford to get shattered anymore, K-Karina's life force is dependent on my own now" He sighed softly.

Ghost frowned. It was true, Ezequiel could not take such a risk.

Ezequiel was bound to his soulmate by the age of 22. Their fates sealed together, If one of them loses their life so shall the other one. For one cannot live when their other half is gone.

The heat they harvest inside is what Ezequiel reffered to as being shattered. Upon death, this hell fire inside will be released. Crystalizing their body.

Ghost couldn't bear the image of Ezequiel and his mate shattering. A lot of their friends have met the fate Ezequiel pictured in mind.

His head was troubled that when the time came for him and his love, They wouldn't even be buried. They would be sold off in the market as precious stones if the wrong person got their hands on them.

"We should go" Ghost mumbled

"Before Maria sends Ganger after us" She added.

Ezequiel nodded and grabbed Chris's arm and slinged it over his shoulder.

Chris was getting the feeling back into his legs so it made walking a hell of a lot easier.

Ricky walked along fine next to Ghost and Ezequiel as he was not near the blast like Chris.

"Let me help" Ricky grabbed his friends arms and helped them walked faster.

"Thank you" Ezequiel chuckled dryly.

They continued down the alley until they were met with a clear street. It was like ghosts were the residents of this part of the city.

"It's almost dusk, We should hurry before the mob sees us" Ghost walked further ahead than the boys to give them time to evade danger.

Her eyes glowed golden as they near where they were heading. Faint chantings and lights came from the distance. Ricky tried to go as fastly as Chris allowed him.

Screams of pain could be heard from the distant.

"We don't have any time" Ezequiel snapped quickly at Ghost.

"Whoever it is" Ezequiel sighed

"They're about to meet their makers" He added

The girl with the kind heart whimpered softly at the noise. They halted abruptly infront of a brick wall. Ricky and Chris exchanged worried glances. The mob would catch up to them.

"Are we lo-" Ghost covers Ricky's mouth taking a hold of Chris for Ezequiel.

"fratribus et sororibus vincula angeli et etiam demones"
Ezequiel chanted.

His iris dissapeared from his body as the hell fire from within began to trickle out from his skin.

"Casted ex metu receperint revertar in domum meam" The voice coming from his body was not Ezequiel's own.

Wind ferociously blew Chris's hair out of his face. Sparks began to appear in front of Ezequiel. Ezequiel chants snarled as he stepped up to the sparks. He held his hands from where they originated from and tore them apart.

"Gratias tibi" Ezequiel's voice began to calm down as his arms held open the portal.

Ghost pushed Ricky and Chris into the portal with no warning. Ghost kissed Ezequiel's cheek before following right behind the other two.

Ezequiel smiled but that soon faded when he heard the sounds of mortal men nearing him.

"Non grata vesta"

A U T H O R | | N O T E

Are you enjoying this so far?

All the chants are latin. Personally I dont know any latin so I googled.

The first chants were "brothers and sisters in bonds
Angels and devils
Casted out in fear
welcome me home" I believe you can google just to make sure

And the last was "you're not welcome" so yeah ^^^ that's good to know

"So bury what you are outside
Brother, please don't be afraid of me.
I know you're tortured within
And your eyes look hungry again
But I'll never wander, my friend" Quote of the day/ Tangled In The Great Escape by Pierce The Veil

Song of the day/ The Nature of the beast by Ice Nine Kills