june 2, 2017 5:35PM

Blake had to go to a conference meeting in Germany, so for the last week it has been really lonely without him. I didn't realize how much time I spend with him until I haven't seen him for a while. It was the perfect day out to go for a walk in the park. The sun was blazing, the sky has never looked so blue. I loved the summer time, it was so warm on the days it wasn't raining. The kids seemed to love it too as there was tons of them at the park. I decided that it wasn't the best to walk in there so I ventured downtown.

"Skylar Potters, can we ask you a few questions?" A reporter stopped me. She looked to be in her thirties. She had her hair cut in a black bob, with striking gray eyes. When she got closer to me, I could see that they were contacts. What a bummer.

"I uh sure." This is a first time this happened without Blake being with me.

"How are you and Blake?"

"We are fantastic." What a bland word to use Skylar! I thought you wanted to be a writer! Couldn't even find a better adjective.

"Any idea on what is going on in the future?" I mentally rolled my eyes. What a stupid question. I don't have a crystal ball on me do I?

"Well no, I'm not a psychic." I really didn't mean for the sarcasm to seep through.

"Have you talked to Blake since he went away?" Is this any of your business? No you nosiey ass bitch. I really hate reporters.

"Yes, of course. We try to talk once a day, if not more. He's really busy." Sure it was only brief text messages, but it still counted.

"Do you love him?" No, not yet.

"I care for him deeply. I want him to conquer great things and I think he will be an amazing ruler." Like conquer me in bed! Wait what, no I do not. I only have a tiny crush on him. He is very charming.

"Thank you. Have a good day Ms. Potters." Suck my asshole.

"You too." Nothing strange happened like that afterwards, not that I'm complaining. I don't know how famous people do this all the time. I would hate to keep being stopped when I'm trying to go about my daily life. I realized that I had left my phone in my bedroom. It didn't really matter because the only person that I want to talk to is off doing princely things. I sighed, making my way home. Blake doesn't return back till next week which is a real bummer. I feel like I got to attached in such a short time period. Younger me would be so disappointed, especially since I promised not to that since Kurt. Stupid Kurt and his ugly personality. I did manage to remember my keys, but when I returned home, the door was unlocked. Maybe mom came home early today.

"Hello?" My voice echoed in the house. I saw the kitchen light was on and walked towards it. I screamed when I notice that it was not my mother but the King.

"I'm so for scaring you Sky, I just wanted to come by and see how you were doing. I know my son is busy."

"I'm alright. I'm looking for a job right now. May I ask how did you get into my house? I know you're the king, I just didn't know you had access to here." Or to any place. Isn't it illegal to break into places no matter what title you have?

"My son left the key to your house in the office. I just wanted to stop by and invite you and your mom over for dinner when Blake gets back."

"It would be our honor to come. I love coming to see you and your wife. You are all so lovely." I also want more baby pictures of their son, but let's keep that a secret.

"Thank you. And I have to say before I leave, you should would've been able to tell it was me because of the body guards and the big car outside your house."

"I was a little zoned out walking home." I blushed, the king made me feel like I was five years old again, being scolded by my parents.

"Good day Skylar. Hope to see you soon." With that he closed my front door. I locked the door behind him and went to grab my phone. I saw that I had a text from Blake, not even twenty minutes ago.

Hey sugar plum, was just thinking of you. how was your day? ~ Blake

Sugar plum???? it was pretty boring, went for a walk and someone started asking me questions about us. ~Sky

Well gumdrop, i hope the walk was well. hopefully they didn't bother you to much. ~Blake

They didn't pumpkin. hows everything?~Sky

When I checked my phone a little later after doing laundry there was no new message.

A/N

TWO YEARS LATER I HATE MYSELF

I feel like i let you all done and no one probably even has this story in their library but thank you if you do. I had a lot of issues w computers in the last two years. And yall are probably sayin that i could type on my phone but i get distracted a lot on my phone compared to a computer. And I been working so much these last two years. trying to move out this year(lets hope i make enough mulllllaaaaaaa babbyyy) But my sister got my computer working again and i feel like igot my mojo back to write. I want this story to be good so updates arent gonna be every day but i'm gonna try for once a week.