april 15, 2017 8:04PM

I started to pull away from our hug, but he just held me tighter.

"Blake, I thought you had to go." I mumbled into his chest. I almost screamed when he lifted me up and sat me on the back of the couch.

"You look really pretty tonight." He said into my neck.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Sorry my dad's a jerk." I played with the ends of his hairs.

"You know the black isn't natural?" I hummed in response, too caught up in how close he was.

"Would you let me kiss you?" He kissed my neck.

"Don't know if I want a second kiss from you."

"It would be third. Kissed you at the doorway." His lips left a wet trail on my neck to ear.

"I'm not a liar."

"Never said you were."

"Other day told you I didn't want to kiss you." 

"Won't hold you against it." He hovered over my mouth.

"Waiting for a yes." In response I brought my lips to his. He pulled me closer to him, so I barely was on the couch. He pulled on my lip with his teeth, like he did the first time we kissed. I let out a breathy moan. He wrapped my legs around his waist, trying to bring our bodies closer than they were. Blake moved back to my neck, sucking the skin.

"Jesus." I whispered when his phone went off, realizing that what we were just doing isn't what people who aren't really dating do.

"I really have to go."

"That can't happen again." I said at the same time. He nodded his head, before leaving. I looked in the mirror and cursed. This bastard left a fucking hickey.

Happy thanksgiving!!