april 5, 2017 9:38 AM

I'm coming to pick you up be ready
-Blake

But I look like trash :((
-sky

Too bad, hopefully not monkey trAsh
-Blake

Oops
-sky

When I heard a beep outside, I looked threw the window to see a silver Porsche.

"I'll be back later Mom! Going out with my friend!"  I closed the front door, running to his car.

"When you said you looked like trash, I didn't expect it to be this bad."

"Shut it. Why did you want me?"

"Mom wants you to be pictured to the public." I just stared at him.

"She says it's been six days and that media is gonna either find out the hard way or easy way."

"Could've at least given me a heads up. Would've dressed nicer." I muttered as he pulled into the castle.

"That's why we have a makeup team." He said, walking into the castle. He had me follow him into this room with tons of people. They all smiled at me, but one came up to me.

"Are they real freckles?" She pointed at my face.

"Yeah? Do people get fake ones?"

"It's a trend now. Do you want them covered or...?"

"No. I don't like makeup. At least not that much." I was dragged to the chair that sat in the middle of the room.

"Gonna do your hair first so you can play on your phone." The girl took my hair out of the braids I had put in this morning.

I opened the text feed to Blake.

I hate you
-sky

Why?
-Blake

They thought my freckles were fake, i was not prepared to be pampered, the least you could've done was feed me
-sky

Fine, in two days we'll go for breakfast
-Blake

Why in two days?
-sky

Just because, now finish getting ready.
-Blake