april 7, 2017 9:57PM

Breakfast was at this little dinner, not too far from my house. In a better disguise, Blake wore different clothes then usual and a beanie, along with the famous sunglasses.

"So Sky, what is a secret you never told anybody?" He munched on his sausage like it was a normal question.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I never really had secrets. "

"There's got to be one." I tapped my chin for a second.

"In eleventh, I had this major crush on some kid who was a year older. I wanted to impress him so I had went to this party. My friend told me the shorter the dress, the more attention I would get from him. I did so. He came up to me and told me he was gay. Never did go to another party."

"That's it?"

"I didn't tell my mom about the party." I added, having it sound better.

"Geez, such a rebel. Any other secrets?" Blake cleaned his face, placing the napkin on the plate. I shook my head.

"Tell me prince, what's your secret that keeps you awake at night?"

"I'm afraid, of everything. Of becoming king, growing old, having a family." He chewed on his bottom lip. I couldn't help myself, but stare at his mouth.

"Is that all for today?" The waitress came up to us. I nodded my head, taking the check from her.

"Skyler, let me pay." He demanded. I shook my head, putting the cash in the check book and handing it back to the lady. She smiled at me and walked away.

"Skyler." He placed some money down for a tip and followed me outside.

"Yesss?" I smiled up at him innocently.

"I told you I would buy you food." He looked around the area. Something he does a lot.

"My bad." I laughed, walking away. He grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. He didn't use much force to bring me back to his body.

"Listen, I told you I was gonna pay and here you are spending money."

"Oops." I shrugged, trying to pull away from him. His eyes scanned the area before leaning closer to me. My breath caught in my throats when I saw him bite his lip.

"Kiss me." He said.

"Isn't it a little so-" He captured the rest of my words in his mouth. He taken my bottom lip and let his tongue trail on it before letting it go. I pulled away, letting him tug on my lip. I licked the swollen lip, pulling it between my teeth. He watched me do so before telling me he had seen a reporter.

"Prince Blake! Can you sign this?" A group of all types of people came running up to him. He gave them a dazzling smile, getting a pen out of his pocket.

"Sure." He winked at me. He must see how red I am. I must look like a tomato with pink hair.

"Hi, I really like your hair." A teenage girl came up to me.

"Thank you! I need to get it redone." I gave the girl a bright smile.

"Please don't hurt his heart. I never knew him personally, but he deserves the best." I nodded my head as the girl walked away. Too bad, this is all fake and it's just to impress his mother.