may 4, 2017 5:06PM

"You are finished." She spun me around.

"I love it."

"He's out there waiting for you."

"Don't I have to pay?"

"He already did honey." I sighed.

"I have a question. Is there anyway you have something I can hide this? I want it to be a surprise." The lady laughed and handed me a bald cap.

"This is all we have."

"It'll work. Thank you." I gave her an extra twenty before putting the bald cap on. I walked out in the lobby to not see him there.

"He went outside." I thanked her and walked outside.

"That'll kill you." I grabbed the cigarrette out of his mouth and crushed it.

"Holy shit. What the fuck?" He laughed.

"Its not real, but it's a surprise. You'll see tomorrow." I winked at him before taking is hand and taking him to his car.

"You drive?" He asked handing me his keys.

"Really?" He nodded his head, getting into the passenger seat.

"How long is your legs? Holy hell." I fixed the seat before starting the car.

"Home? Palace?" I asked.

"Not palace, Mom would freak if you didn't take the cap off."

"It's late anyway. Mom probably just finished dinner, if you want to stay."

"I think I'm gonna pass tonight. I'm sorry." I shrugged, stopping at a red light.

"It's alright. Can we talk about how nice this car drives though?" He laughed and pointed out that the light turned green. I made it home and put the car in park.

"Have a goodnight." I said, getting out of the car at the same time he did. He met me on the end of the car.

"Goodnight Sky. Dream about me." He kissed my cheek and got in his car. He didn't leave until I got inside my home.

"Any reason you cut your hair off?"

Hey sorry for the late updates. I got in one of my moods where I don't wanna read or write and I like writing a couple chapters before I post one. Idk it's just a thing. I hope to get back to writing soon please forgive me