april 7, 2017 8:05 AM

"Rise 'n shine!" Blake yelled, bursting into my room.

"Shut up." I grumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Get dressed, we have breakfast date to go to." He tried pulling the duvet away from me, I quickly grabbed it, knowing I barely covered underneath. I had fallen asleep in the body suit last night.

"You can't just rip a blanket from a lady! I could sleep naked and you're just pulling things!" I sat up, duvet held to my chest.

"I see the straps so you can't be naked. You don't have boobs, so you couldn't be worried about me see a nip slip." He looked so innocent, like he didn't just offend me.

"Don't have to be rude." I tried to cover my chest, but he just fully ripped the blanket away. He sat there silently, looking at me.

"Don't stare, I don't need you falling in love with me in the six months." I stood up confidently. I'm not ashamed of my body, even though my skin was pale and there was freckles everywhere. I knew had an ass, it has come in handy at the bar.

"I," He clear his throat."I won't."

"If you don't mind, I have to get dressed, so could you leave?" He nodded his head and went outside my door. Once he was out, I let out a sigh of relief. I didn't want the prince to see me barely covered. Even if I did like my body. I quickly changed into some leggings and a hoodie. It was raining outside, I could hear the rain drops pelting the roof. I walked downstairs to see him talking with my mom.

"Sweetheart, why didn't you tell me you were dating the Prince?" She raised an eyebrow at me, in that way of telling me that she's gonna be asking questions later.

"It was a new thing. We are testing the waters so far, I didn't want to jeopardize it." She nodded her head.

"We were gonna go for breakfast, do you want to come?" Blake asked her.

"No thank you. I appreciate the offer but I have to go to work in a few minutes."