Fangs and Claws

Barry was shoved roughly into the throne room of the vampire king. His eye widened in wonder and awe. It was massive, and built out of some of the finest building materials there was. Large and colourful tapestries hung from the wall and lined the barren chamber. Barry felt his heart drop slightly. He found his brother. He was in a cage, lying on his back, his chest heaving and dripping with sweat. He looked to be in a lot of pain, his head tilted slightly over to see them, his eyes half shut and his heart pounding. Barry gritted his teeth, but kept his emotions pressed down. That was the last thing he needed right then. The trio of handcuffed heroes were forced to line up on the steps, with six guard behind them, quite a few meters away from Sebastian's cage, which lay on a raised platform. In front of the werewolf though, was another set of polished marble steps that led up to the kings might throne, which was decorated with glittering jewels and precious stones. Barry stared down at his brother, his heart clenched as they shared eye contact for a few seconds. The pain that Sebastian was in seemed to radiate off of him, he was definitely not going to last much longer if left in the kings grasp.

Cara looked between the two boys, she felt pity and sorrow lay ravage on her emotions, she knew it was not Barry in that cage, in so much pain, but they looked identical. It wasn't right either way, they needed to get that boy help, and soon.

"These prisoners were found trying to escape, and we also apprehended the guard who helped them do so," the head of security kneeled down at the bottom of the King's mighty steps. The guard in question was roughly forced to stand by the heroes' side, his helmet no longer placed upon his shoulders, revealing a scarred and battle worn face. Despite his current predicament, he still wore a smile.

"Good work," the king praised him with a cold and fake smile, his eyes then darted to the prisoners lined out in front of him, "what to do with you now..." he hummed to himself as his silver eyes narrowed to slits, "I suppose I was going to kill you anyway," he sighed, "so I might as well do it now and get some entertainment from it," Barry's eyes darted to his brother who drew in a sharp breath, he knew what was coming, "Oh werepup, do me a favour and show us your true self,"

Cara watched in horror as Sebastian's eye snapped wide open and a gut wrenching scream escaped from his already damaged throat. His rib cage visibly collapsed inwards, before shooting back out, stretching and ripping the boy's skin, revealing a layer of silky black fur. Cara tried to step back as fear clouded her vision, but the guards behind her roughly grabbed her arms, preventing her from moving. Sebastian turned onto his front only for his spine to begin to protrude outwards, growing both downwards and out. His back doubled in size, and his skin that could no longer keep up was torn and ripped in the process, showing off the boy's layer of fur underneath. He constantly cried out in pain, whilst his body completely remoulded itself. He was clearly in excruciating pain, he drew in ragged breaths and screamed, despite his burning throat. Cara wanted to close her eyes she wanted to look away, but the sight of his fingers snapping and fixing themselves continually drew her in. Long black nails grew out of the tips of his fingers and a long, furry tail began to sprout from his rear. His screams of pain slowly morphed into terrifying, and guttural roars.

Barry had seen it happen before, but he was be no means more accustomed to it. Even the guards seemed to be repulsed and disturbed by what they were seeing. Some of them looked so terrified that Barry thought they were going to run and hide, yet they never did. Barry had no idea that his brother could change on command. Sebastian's face lengthened outwards, showing of rows of pointed white teeth. The beast roared in pain as his skin continued to rip and shred, until he was left with nothing but a thick coat of shiny black fur. It wearily got onto its feet, nearly stumbling and falling in the process. It's might chest heaved as it's impressive tail swished behind its large and powerful legs. There was no longer any sign of human left in him at all, his shorts had disappeared under him mess of black fur, making them completely invisible. They must have been designed especially for people with Sebastian's affliction.

Alex and Cara shared a look, their eyes were wide with terror and their breaths were stolen from their chests. What they had just witnessed, should never have existed. A loud and obnoxious laughter filled the room, as the king stared down at them all with an amused smile. His head of security looked disgusted as he stared at the creature with destain. He nearly pitied it, "now my beast, kill them," the king commanded as he rose from his throne and began to descend the steps, stopping as he reached the final one.

The beast turned all of its attention into the four prisoners in front of it. It's golden eyes burned with hunger and anger. It had a command, so it would follow it through. It curled it's long black fingers around on of the cage's bars and with very minimal effort, flung the entire metal structure over it's head and across the room. It crept closer to Barry, it's yellow eyes never leaving his brother's. Every breath it took sounded like a ferocious growl, and it's paws were easily the size of Barry's chest. It could simply have crushed him if it had wanted to. It reared up in front of his brother, it was no doubt double his human's size. Barry stared up at it. His eyes pleaded for Sebastian to come back. He knew his brother was no the only one who could help him.