Drained

Barry stared down at the dead body at his feet. The ghost of his last scream still tore apart the man's face. He had brown floppy hair and a thick scar that ran from his left eyebrow to the corner of his mouth. He looked young, maybe in his early thirties to late twenties, but his stylish clothes were ripped and shredded and his entire body was shrivelled. His skin fell loosely from his face and his whole body was tinged blue. Barry had an idea as to what had happened, but he wasn't sure he wanted to be certain. The sun was just rising, casting its brilliant rays of light over the stingy and grotty car park he wasn't in. There were no cars though and the bar that the car park belonged to had long since been shut down. There was only twenty or so parking spaces and the thin white lines that used to be defined and brilliant were worn down to be simply yellowish, white stains on the ground. The car park was walled in with an orange brick wall that was crumbling and broken down, but still standing tall. Joe sauntered over to Barry with a look of disgust plastered on his face. A few officers were behind him talking to possible witnesses and taking notes, "so what do you think happened to this poor fellow?" Joe grimaced as he crouched down next to his son, over the dead body.

"Well I cant be certain, but from the looks of it, he has been completely drained of his blood," Barry looked the man up and down. He only hoped it had been a quick and fairly painless death for him.

Joe's eyes flicked up to meet his son's, "you thinking what I am thinking?" He asked with raised eyebrows. Surely that was too much of a coincidence to pass off.

"Yup, and look at this," Barry sighed as he pushed the man's head to the side slightly, revealing two bright red puncture wounds on the man's neck, "those holes lead directly into a main artery Joe,"

"So either it's some sick, twisted person playing a very disgusting joke, or we have another vampire to deal with," Joe grumbled as he got up and dusted himself off, "I think our friends at S.T.A.R. Labs need to know about this... and your brother,"

Barry stood up with him, "I think so too," if one vampire knew how to cure his brother, then maybe another one did as well. It was a long shot, but worth a try.

Caitlin spun around in her chair as she turned with a solemn face to Barry. They were sitting in her lab alone as Cisco and Joe were talking with Sebastian about the possible vampire attack. Her hair lay gently in her shoulders as her face fell with disappointment, "what's up," Barry asked with concern as he stood over the woman.

"It's Sebastian's cells," she sighed, "you remember the little silver dots in his cells?" She asked with a sigh.

"Yes," Barry grumbled. He could already tell where this was going and it wasn't positive.

"They're gone," she replied as she stared up at Barry with pitiful eyes.

"The vampire told Sebastian that he gave him control over his other self, but if he killed him then that control would go," Barry rubbed his forehead in frustration, "so does that mean he is now a ticking time bomb?" He asked with concern as he looked over at his little brother who was still in the cortex. Worry began to fill his chest, he refused to chain up his brother again, not unless it was really necessary.

"Well I don't know the biology of werewolves, but I guess, yeah," Caitlin replied solemnly. Sebastian's eyes flicked up to meet Barry's with an unreadable look, but Barry could tell it wasn't good. He frowned at his little brother who turned his attention back to his conversation. That's when it clicked for Barry. Sebastian could hear him.

"At the same time though," Barry sighed, "before he was with us, he somewhat managed to keep himself under control,"

"I am sure that he can learn control," Caitlin replied positively, not wanting to bring up the fact that Sebastian had in fact killed several people whilst he was alone, and none whilst he was with team Flash.

"I am sure he can," Barry grumbled. He knew Sebastian had a good nose and good eyesight, so it made sense that he could hear him from only twenty or so meters away, "don't you agree Sebastian?" He asked as he once more looked over at his brother. Caitlin stared between the two of them in confusion, but Sebastian glanced over at the pair with a cheeky smirk, and he winked at them, signalling that he got the message.

"Oh," Caitlin gasped, "he can hear us?" She questioned Barry.

"I think he can," Barry chuckled to himself. Maybe if Sebastian did learn control then he could join team Flash. They could be a brother duo.

"That is amazing," she chuckled, "so he has the senses of a wolf, even as a human, who would have thought," Barry didn't get any time to reply as a large blue portal ripped open in the centre of the cortex. He was immediately by Joe and Cisco's side, he couldn't risk them getting hurt.

Caitlin ran down to join them just as a slender leg stepped through the portal, followed by a very chuffed looking Supergirl. Her blonde hair bounced around her shoulders and her costume was all that she was wearing. The girl mustn't have ever gotten cold, "Cara!" Barry cheered in delight as Sebastian looked over at him in confusion.

"Barry!" Cara cried out in joy as she approached team Flash with a happy smile, the portal remained open behind her as it shimmered in the light. The pair of heros embraced in a tight hugs, making Barry squeak out of pain, "oh, sorry I forgot," she released him, making him gasp for breath. She froze as she stared between Barry and Sebastian in complete and utter confusion, "wait, there are two of you?" She asked with a frown, "is he from another world?" She gestured to his brother.

"No, that's my brother, Sebastian, this is Cara," he gestured for his brother to come closer, so Sebastian obliged with a twinge of hesitation.

"You have a brother," Cara squeaked in excitement as her eyes lit up with joy. Barry nodded in amusement, "Oh that is so cool, you are like replicas," she stared between the two in awe.

"It's nice to meet you... Cara..." Sebastian frowned as he extended a hand for her to shake.

She happily obliged, however, a large crack echoed through the cortex as Sebastian's face screwed up in pain, "oh my gosh, I am so sorry," Cara gasped in horror as she pulled her hand away from Barry's brother. Barry's breath caught in his throat, which didn't go unnoticed be his younger sibling.

Sebastian looked down at his hand whilst gritting his teeth, "it's fine," he murmured as he used his other hand to push his broken bones back into position. He was shocked that the girl standing in front of him was so strong. He then moved his hand around and flicked his fingers as though they had never been broken at all, "I swear we have met before," he asked skeptically as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Barry let out a sigh of relief, alongside the rest of team Flash.

"Did you just-" Cara cut herself off, she shouldn't have been surprised that Barry's brother had super healing, "no, I don't think we have met before," she replied.

"Huh, I could have sworn I have seen you before," He tutted with a cheeky smirk.

"Well you might have," Cisco replied. Sebastian looked at him as though he had grown a third head and Caitlin ran a hand down her face whilst Joe just sighed, "you could have met the Cara from our world," he tried to explain.

"Yeah, Cara is from another world, like another dimension, and we could have a version of her in this one," Barry tried to cover for Cisco, but ultimately failed.

Sebastian looked incredibly confused, so Joe just sighed, "don't try and understand it, just accept it," He tutted.

"Anyway, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" Barry questioned her. She just sighed.