Chapter 24

-I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF TEEN WOLF, ONLY KAREN-

-TWENTY FOUR-

----

What had happened in the last, maybe, 7 hours has been fine. Lydia said she was okay, she just saw a bee? Obviously, we all knew that was a lie but the more we kept asking her what the real problem was, she would snap. Now, at this moment, we are panicking like always. We thing Derek is going to turn Boyd into his little minion, well, I think he is.

Scott said that Derek is only targeting the ones that are sad and hopeless but Boyd isn't hopeless or sad. I mean, I never see him with anybody but I don't see why Derek would choose him?

"I'm gonna go to the ice rink and see if he's there. And if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" Scott said as Stiles, Scott and I turned a corner. Stiles was thinking of something that made us stop.

"Maybe we should let him. Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?" Stiles spoke. Scott grabbed Stiles by his arm and started walking again.

"We can't." Scott spoke harshly.

"You got to admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know the word 'sensational' comes to mind." Stiles said making me turn my head toward him and stare at him with an angry expression. Maybe I am the type to get jealous. He looked at me with a guilty expression.

"How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" I told him as I smacked his arm.

"All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibly." Stiles told Scott, ignoring my comment.

"They are." Scott said slowly.

"And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible." Scott explained.

Stiles bit his lower lip as he thought, "All right, I'm with you. And I also got to say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you." I gave him a weird look as Scott scoffed, "Shut up."

Stiles stopped him, "No, seriously. Do you want to start making out for a second?" Scott pushed Stiles as he chuckled.

"Right, never mind, I'm not suppose to do that with you. Karen, later, tonight." He gave me an air kiss then a wink. With that, he walked away. In the distance, I could see him trip over a bag which made him fall to the floor. He dramatically tried to walk it off but failed. I chuckled at his foolishness and I saw Scott roll his eyes.

"C'mon." Scott said as we made our way out the school doors and to the ice rink. Let's just hope Boyd doesn't turn into a werewolf that goes crazy killer once a month...

---

"Boyd!" Scott yelled across the dark ice rink. Boyd was on the Zamboni but stopped moving it as we got closer to him. He had this blank expression on as he turned to us.

"We just want to talk." Scott said.

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons I mean everything." Scott told him.

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd spoke up.

"And that's not enough for you to say no?"

"Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott continued.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd snapped at us.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." I told him.

"That really hurt, Karen." A voice spoke up from behind me, Scott and

I turned away from Vernon and saw Derek, Erica, and Isaac. This was the first time I'd seen Isaac in such a cocky reputation, clothes, expression, and maybe he's personality also. Erica looked sluttier, and Derek, well... He's still Derek.