Chapter 14

-I do not own any part of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-FOURTEEN-

-READ BELOW-

---

I kept on tapping my foot and waiting for Stiles and Scott to get here, I was basically the only one here in Economics and just watching Finstock popping his gum every freaking second is pissing me off. People then started flooding into the room and I tried to see if I could find Scott or Stiles. I did find them but with Allison also, damn it.

I saw Scott sitting down on the seat to my left, while Stiles was going to sit behind me until Scott told him to sit behind him so Allison doesn't sit behind him. Obviously, Allison put her stuff down first. So much for staying away from Allison.

I glanced at Scott and Allison to see them talking but I didn't pay much attention to them since Finstock kept popping his gum as he wrote down something on the board then getting our attention by slamming a book onto of another book.

"Let's settle down." He said.

"Let's start with a quick summary of last night's reading." I raised my hand high, feeling like Hermione wanting to always answer the question, though I would enjoy being Hermione.

"Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the last night's reading." I put my hand higher in the air, almost standing up from my seat but of course he had to ignore me.

"How about uh...McCall. The reading." Finstock sat on the edge of his desk as he look at Scott. I sighed and put my hand down.

"Last night's reading?" Scott questioned as I rolled my eyes, out of all the people, he had to pick Scott. I mean he already has enough homework, werewolf homework. Hint, hint.

"How about the reading of The Gettysburg Address?" He sarcastically said as some people laughed.

"What?" Scott questioned confusedly.

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term 'Sarcasm,' McCall?" Scott looked back at Stiles and smirked as I grinned.

"Very.." I chuckled until Finstock quickly cut off Scott.

"Did you do the reading or not?" He questioned Scott.

"Um...I think I forgot." Scott stuttered.

"Nice work, McCall. It's not like you're not averaging a 'D' in this class." I saw how Scott looked a bit nervous.

"You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a 'D'." Finstock whispered to Scott.

I started hearing the sound of a beeping coming from behind me, I took a quick glance to see Stiles showing me the heart monitor number going up, I bit my lip as I looked up at Stiles but somehow, I knew that it was going to be okay. Even thought Finstock kept on talking to Scott about how if he could summarize anything he's ever read in his entire life. I glanced back at the screen to see the number going down. I felt Stiles hand tap me and I looked at him to see his eyes somewhere else, I followed his eyes to see Allison holding Scott's hand, I couldn't help but smile. Oh, young love.

The class went on and Stiles started talking to Scott about what had just happened in class.

"It's her." Stiles said.

"What do you mean?" Scott questioned.

"It's Allison. Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her." Stiles stated.

Scott nodded as Stiles went on, "Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did." Scott said.