Chapter 16

-I do not own any part of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-SIXTEEN-

---

Stiles and Scott we're apologizing to me for the billionth time about leaving me. I was mad at them but right now isn't the time to be mad when me and five other people are stuff in the cafeteria as we are trying to hide from the Alpha. Basically, someone had sent Allison a message with 'Scott' at the end of text. Problem is, Scott didn't send the text message and now, Allison, Lydia and Jackson are now trapped with us and my ankle is still burning.

Stiles and I watched as Scott, Lydia, Jackson and Allison started putting chairs against the double doors but we are obvious in the room with 20-feet wall of windows.

"Guys... Can we just wait a second?" Stiles told the group but ignored him.

"You guys, listen to me...Can we wait a second?" I sighed as Stiles failed to get they're attention.

"Guys. Stiles talking." Stiles continued. Before Stiles could speak again I put my lips together and whistled loudly getting everyone's attention.

"Thank you." Stiles told me as I nodded.

"Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone." Stiles' words filled with sarcasm.

"Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows." I felt Stiles hand let go of mine as he pointed to the windows. I really wish he never had let go.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I like to know why." Allison said to Scott mostly.

Scott let go of Allison and walked over to a table and started biting his nails as he thought.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles jumped in to save Scott.

"What?" Lydia stuttered.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." I butted in.

"What are they talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison questioned.

"What, who killed him?" Jackson exclaimed.

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed..." Jackson cut Lydia off, "No, don't you get it? Their wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it? What does he want?" Allison snapped.

"What's happening?" Allison whispered this time.

"Scott!" Allison yelled.

Scott turned around and looked around, "I don't know. I just..." He stammered.

"If we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Scott said.

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia questioned.

"Who? Who is it?" Allison, Lydia and Jackson started looking towards the three of us. I sighed as I looked to Stiles and he looked towards Scott.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott said making me look at him now. Not a really good save, honestly.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson's face has confusion written all over it.

"Are you sure?" Allison questioned.

"I saw him." Scott said.

"The mountain lion..." Scott cut Lydia off now.

"No, Derek killed them." Scott snapped.

"All of them?" Allison questioned again.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister." Scott said.