-Derek-

-I do not own any part of Teen Wolf, only Karen-

-Derek-

----

I watched as Kate slowly walked over to me while looking at me as I tried to crawl over to the couch, the electricity running through my body and exiting slowly as I crawled up onto the couch to look at the bitch I dated, the one I believed that was the one, the one that burned my family.

I looked up at her as I was getting ready to attack her but she zapped me again making me roll over on the dusty floor. She laughed at me as I struggled to heal as fast as I can.

"900,000 volts," She said as she held up her damn annoying zapper.

"You never were good with electricity, were you? Or fire," Kate chuckled as I managed to sit up against the glass door.

"Which is why I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. And, well, maybe we can help each other out," She bent down to my level as I looked at her in disgust. "Yes, your sister was severed into pieces and used as bait to try to catch you. Unpleasant, and frankly, a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste, but quite true," She chuckled again.

"Now, here's the part that might really kick you in the balls. We didn't kill her," She told me making me scoff on the inside but since I was still to much in pain, I didn't show it.

"You think I'm lying?" She questioned.

"Wouldn't be the first time," I shrugged to say with all the hate in my voice.

She clicked her tongue and spoke, "Sweetie...well, why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am," Kate now was right next to me.

"We..." She got closer as I could hear her heart beating normally.

"Didn't kill..." No blips or upticks.

"Your..." She was getting closer now.

"Sister..." Kate was right by my ear as I listened to her heart beating steadily.

"Do you hear that? There's no blips or upticks. Just the steady beat of the cold, hard truth," She smirked at me and stood up, I could feel my body healing quickly now.

"Found bite marks on your sister's body, Derek. What do you think did that? A mountain lion?" Kate questioned sarcastically.

"Why aren't we helping each other out? You might as well admit what you've been guessing all along, which is, the Alpha killed your sister," Kate said.

"And all you have to do is tell us who he is, and we'll take care of it for you. Problem solved, everybody goes home happy," I looked away from her, signaling that I don't know who the Alpha is.

"Unless, you don't know who he is either..." She trailed off until she got this idea in her head.

"But, someone else may know. I think Allison has been talking about her, and I think she was there when I had shot you coming into town," She chuckled.

"Don't go near her," I simply said.

"Aw, does Derek care about her now? Does Derek have a crush on little red riding hood? C'mon what about me? I know you missed me," She smirked as I gave her a glare.

"The Alpha basically specialized her and is controlling her. Karens' the Oracle now Derek, sorry, but I'm a werewolf hunter," She said as she turned around.

"But wow. Guess who just became totally useless?" She questioned, but before she could turn around and shoot me, I ran out the burnt house and into the woods. I ran as far as I could until I stopped, I was filled with hurt and pain, I didn't know what to think.

---

So, I wanted to post this because this is really important and I couldn't find a way to put it in chapter 11 but this part comes after the little talk with Derek and Karen.

Vote/Comment/Share.